Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Guess I'm weird. I love those :realcrazy: especially if you already HAVE a job tthere's a level of GAF

Hope you did well regardless of your impression. Waiting on some feedback or response is far worse than the interview
Yeah they said 1-3 weeks to hear back. I’m one of 5 they’ve narrowed it too

Hmm... I'd do another cut and round of interviews with two or three. 5 is too large a pool.
They had over 1500. Narrowed it to 116. Today was my 5th!! Interview day with this company. Some of the people I interviewed with today were new, 3 of them I’d interviewed with already not counting the hiring manager who I talked to before and after each interview.

They had over 1500. Narrowed it to 116. Today was my 5th!! Interview day with this company. Some of the people I interviewed with today were new, 3 of them I’d interviewed with already not counting the hiring manager who I talked to before and after each interview.

Yeah they nutted up the size of the intake

I've used a 100 application cap on announcements so you don't get a human wave.

Is it a virtual position or offer relocation assistance?

Yeah they nutted up the size of the intake

I've used a 100 application cap on announcements so you don't get a human wave.

Is it a virtual position or offer relocation assistance?
Hybrid with relocation assistance

Good Luck........
Thanks. I’m not very confident now. It started out pretty rocky. So oh well.

There’s other spots out there. Plus this is the WORST quarter to be job shopping. Historically speaking.

So if I pummel this thing with a frozen pork roast does that make me a bad person?

Figure I get my licks in before they weaponize and take over

View attachment 1715994567
Giant has them here. Thinking they have a camera and someone monitors… Was waiting in line for Chinese food a few weeks ago and it came up right behind woman ahead of me in line that was turned towards the counter. Woman behind me was thinking same as me. She commented to her husband ‘look, it’s checking her out!’ LOL

Wth is that thing
I thought it was something to do with stocking but apparently not. Seems odd to block the aisles with something that checks for blocked the aisles? How frequently are there "Wet cleanups on aisle 5"
(The store is "Martin's" therefore the name)

Dubbed "Marty," the in-store robots will be used to identify potential safety hazards such as spills of liquid, powder or bulk food items in store aisles and to issue an alert for clean up.

So if I pummel this thing with a frozen pork roast does that make me a bad person?

Figure I get my licks in before they weaponize and take over

View attachment 1715994567
Well you could, but then you know what comes next…. it is now a weapon that needs to be registered. How many pounds is it, bone in or out, how long is the shank? Can you carry it concealed? Clearly you will have to get a permit to carry it.
just sayin….

Well you could, but then you know what comes next…. it is now a weapon that needs to be registered. How many pounds is it, bone in or out, how long is the shank? Can you carry it concealed? Clearly you will have to get a permit to carry it.
just sayin….

Concealed Pork Permit

Licensed to meat

I wonder how long it will take for some teenager to get the biggest strongest magnet he can, put it in his pocket and ”brush by” the aisle robot. Scrambled bot on aisle two please!

Haha... I've seen people mercilessly ram it with their carts. :rofl:

That'll be a hate crime soon

I thought it was something to do with stocking but apparently not. Seems odd to block the aisles with something that checks for blocked the aisles? How frequently are there "Wet cleanups on aisle 5"
(The store is "Martin's" therefore the name)

Dubbed "Marty," the in-store robots will be used to identify potential safety hazards such as spills of liquid, powder or bulk food items in store aisles and to issue an alert for clean up.
Yep, Giant calls them Marty also. Same store/company. I knew they were called Martins in west PA as well, but never connected the robot name

-
Back