Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sounds productive. Sure Grip in those 7 1/4s?

Doing well here. Halloween gathering tonight and some house repairs this weekend. Pick up the rebuilt 904 on Monday so I'll be knee deep in driveshaft work and trans install soon!

Might be fortunate enough to snag a sunny day and get her out of the garage after 10 months of work
No sure grips here. Both are 276 gear. I don't care if this disc brake and BBP upgrade takes all winter. I hope it ready for the 1st cruise-in of next season, even if someone else does the driving. These parts have been laying here over 20 years. Odd enough that I lost my driving privilege and started working on the car.
Wife had to go in Lowes and look at the faux hardwood laminate flooring. Had the dog in the buggy and everyone we passed had to pet her. After supper we'll do some measuring and get an idea what it will cost.

Well just made a toddie and called it a day. Got more stuff put up and unboxed. I got another load of packing box’s for recycle tomorrow. Went to town and took my Dad to lunch. It was a good day. He lost his balance at the restaurant and just about biffed it. He was saved by a sturdy handrail. I had to watch him close all day. He knows I am staying close and he does not like it. I explained the alternative is worse. If he goes down he literally cannot get up by himself. He refuses to wear his hearing aids so I had to shout at him all day. Regardless it was a good day.

Well just made a toddie and called it a day. Got more stuff put up and unboxed. I got another load of packing box’s for recycle tomorrow. Went to town and took my Dad to lunch. It was a good day. He lost his balance at the restaurant and just about biffed it. He was saved by a sturdy handrail. I had to watch him close all day. He knows I am staying close and he does not like it. I explained the alternative is worse. If he goes down he literally cannot get up by himself. He refuses to wear his hearing aids so I had to shout at him all day. Regardless it was a good day.

You're doing the right things John.... Good on ya

Your a good man John and I bet your dad is glad your there looking after him.

Just sayin' A few side by side tastings tonight.

20221028_154114.jpg

20221028_161731.jpg

20221028_163718.jpg

20221028_173241.jpg

All I rember is our wives swearing they would never leave us unsupervised again. And well I do remember the elevator incident but I swore to never mention that! Hah good times
With the wives that was yet another trip (South Dakota) yep they were pissed but what did they expect leaving us for three hours??
We went to Iowa (rained all day Saturday) to Toolman Mike's club car show.
Lonnie @Ikopaska was there.
We stayed at the old John Deere plant they converted to a hotel.
You had your first vodka grape G2...and thanking or cursing me ever since. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Dropped Chin off at her Yoga class at 5:15 am. Went looking for an open Cafe ,but to no avail. Wanted to get some breakfast, before drinking VN coffee, as it is so strong it affects your nervous system if you drink it on an empty stomach. Anyhow, she called me to come pick her up. Ended up at Cafe Lan with half of her class. None of them had ever met me before. So here's my Yoga Harem... :lol:

IMG_20221029_072433.jpg

IMG_20221029_072410.jpg

Inspecting the propeller shaft... The ball and trunnion boot is damaged/missing a portion so I suppose "WHILE IM HERE I MIGHT AS WELL" service the ball and trunnion. NOT going to remove the pin, everything I read is that the tolerance on that is very tight.... figure boot, replacement, bearings replaced, lube and new seal plate.

Any recommended sources?

Classic Industries has a Service Package Product # MABC368 for $189...
eBay Vintage MOPAR Direct and others $165
Andy Bernbaum Auto shows one for $90 but it only lists 1933 - 56 Plymouth

View attachment 1716003841
Pre58 won’t fit

-
Back