Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My body still thinks it's 4:00 a.m. . Takes me usually 5 days or so to get used to the change. It's 4:00 p.m. here now though

Morning!
Another fine morning here in cottage country!
Will be on a parts pick all day, probably into tomorrow as well.

Good morning early birds! Getting ready to head out the door here. Have First Aid/CPR class at 8...

Hi Ray, we’re having unseasonably great weather here in Minn, spent last Sunday winterizing the cars, now I want to dig one back out for a drive

Gonna go out and work in the garage and see what I can screw up this morning. Yesterday was not good and today isn't looking good either. LOL

Morning folks. Time to get the coffee on and put a breakfast pizza in the oven. It was on sale at WM for $4.30 and it's biscuits and gravy with scrambled eggs and cheese. We will see in 20 min if it's any good or not. :lol:

Morning folks. Time to get the coffee on and put a breakfast pizza in the oven. It was on sale at WM for $4.30 and it's biscuits and gravy with scrambled eggs and cheese. We will see in 20 min if it's any good or not. :lol:
Sounds good Mike.

Sounds good Mike.

20221029_081156.jpg

So I guess I should be hoping you underachieve??

Be safe out there Fred!
Just fiber glassing and fixing a part I made off a new mold so all hand sanding so I should be safe.
Almost done with it and then I'll start on a new project that will be fun I think.
Gonna take my 1929 truck and make a tail gate party wagon out of it. That way when I take it to car shows we all will have a portable bar.

Just fiber glassing and fixing a part I made off a new mold so all hand sanding so I should be safe.
Almost done with it and then I'll start on a new project that will be fun I think.
Gonna take my 1929 truck and make a tail gate party wagon out of it. That way when I take it to car shows we all will have a portable bar.
So the covid masks do have a porpous then? :thumbsup:

That sounds like an amazing project...

-
Back