Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes the weather here in Vietnam, at least in the very South Vietnam would be quite similar to Central Florida or Southern Florida
Oh, ok :thumbsup:
I have a mess going on in the shop, parts laying on the pool table that I don't need, or have two of.
Got to decide whether to sell or store it . I hope that's all I have to deal with this week, Mikie has been threw a bunch with doctors, but I have no blockage around my hart, witch seams to have amazed my doctor and wife :lol:

Getting ready to eat some dinner here tonight. Bought some fried chicken from the Lotteria , which is a Korean chain fast food place similar or maybe a cross between Burger King and KFC. But their fried chicken is just as good as KFC's. I usually buy four or six pieces and leave them in the refrigerator here so when I get a hankering for Western food I got something to eat.

Agree, but you have to remember I have over 5 hundred oak, hickory and elm here on the hill, got to go out to the pasture to get charged up :lol:

Good morning guys. I hope all is well. Migraine cleared late afternoon. Buddy dropped off back seat arm rest screws so i installed them. I just found them again after years of hiding.

I heard thunder, I had no idea it was sprinkling outside!!

Screenshot_20221107-054352_Chrome.jpg

Good Morning All! Weekend flew with 17 hours OT for the storm, oh well. South Whidbey Island is really a mess, will take a while to replace all those poles and wire.

Rich you a lineman?
No, communications tech, our equipment was all running on battery just fine, too bad we depend on Telco leased T1's in places because Telco equipment was down for power, not to mention a lot of fiber. Will be 2 more days I bet until they get it all back up.

Happy Monday short night watching the Chiefs game what a comeback!! Our QB has a strong will to win!!
A few nice days this week going to get out and finish a few things up.
Have a great day!!

Might have a torn ACL unfortunately. Comes and goes the vet is just super busy xrays this week finally

-
Back