Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Will do. What is the problem?
Been having a lot of sharp shooting pains internally on my right side all week, got so bad earlier the only way i
Could catch my breath was with my CPAP on. That’s when wife made me go. Sitting here now waiting on doc.

Been having a lot of sharp shooting pains internally on my right side all week, got so bad earlier the only way i
Could catch my breath was with my CPAP on. That’s when wife made me go. Sitting here now waiting on doc.
Damn, hope your OK .
Could give ya a bad time and say it was the last time you had chilli that finally caught up with you but not gonna say that.:)

Grand son got burnt real bad about 10 years ago and now 17 is back getting surgery in Minneapolis burn center and he hasn't been able to bend his ankles to walk right but he is a great kid with a good sense of humor and looks like everything is going good but will be in the hospital for a while so I'm heading there soon to be with him on recovery and give him a bad time because that's what grandpas do.

View attachment 1716009906
Wow Fred, prayers from here

I went out alone this morning on my motorbike. Went and got me some of Lotteria's famous fried chicken. Sitting here at my favorite Riverside Cafe. Going to eat a few pieces of chicken. Got me a glass of pineapple juice. Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day here in Vinh Long Vietnam
PXL_20221113_023551772.jpg

PXL_20221113_023839599.jpg

Oh, Andy texted a photo a couple hours ago. He got his first deer during bow season. I think just the second year for bow season. He is pumped!

1000001164.jpg

Cr scans show a blockage. But it’s treatable easily with medicine. Supposedly.

Decided to stop somewhere and get my motorbike cleaned. Guy says $1.50. Thank you very much. Lol. K k k k k k k k k k k k k k

Of course as soon as I got my bike washed and headed for home it started to rain. Never fails. Never know when it's going to rain here. Oh well.

-
Back