Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

****.jpg

"Buy a Hormel ham and get a free turkey!" The ham's they sell that get's you a "free" turkey are $5.99/lb. Regular price on most hams are $2-3/lb and I can buy a Butterball turkey for $1.99/lb. That aint no free turkey! :mob: :mob: :lol:

If you get an email from me advertising canned ham...

Delete it, it's spam....

Spam.jpg

"Buy a Hormel ham and get a free turkey!" The ham's they sell that get's you a "free" turkey are $5.99/lb. Regular price on most hams are $2-3/lb and I can buy a Butterball turkey for $1.99/lb. That aint no free turkey! :mob: :mob: :lol:
That’s a deal this year at 1.99. I paid. 2.79 for store brand two weeks ago. For Turkey

It was crazy earlier, I looked outside and it was all white, the morning sun has melted it away.

20221112_083534.jpg

20221112_083539.jpg

Mazda did a great job with this access panel for oil changes. Unfortunately Autozones one size fits none filter wrench was useless for filter removal. :BangHead: It’s stepped and Supposed to do 65 and 67mm. Need to find one that actually fits a 65mm. Big pliers got to job done. :thumbsup:

71150B99-1504-4472-A548-1B2D0561A5E7.jpeg

AB2BBABD-86CB-4695-9483-C8108821B096.jpeg

Mazda did a great job with this access panel for oil changes. Unfortunately Autozones one size fits none filter wrench was useless for filter removal. :BangHead: It’s stepped and Supposed to do 65 and 67mm. Need to find one that actually fits a 65mm. Big pliers got to job done. :thumbsup:

View attachment 1716009729

View attachment 1716009730
I just use a screw driver anymore. Quick, easier and not any messier

View attachment 1716009729

View attachment 1716009730
And make sure you count the flats. That can get you in trouble as well as the size. It should be 14.

Hmmm... will have to look at that. Seemed like it fit. Just too rounded to grip as soon as it gets much force it jumps.
You can also use a K&N filter… they have a nut on the bottom that works wonders

You can also use a K&N filter… they have a nut on the bottom that works wonders
Nope. Not messing with warranty. Using Mazda filters.
What I did figure out is it is not actually a 65. On a Mazda forum I found a comment to use the wrench that is sold for Toyota. It is 64.5mm... Just ordered on online for 8 bucks. The one I got also has castle 'flutes' on top to open some special canister that is over the filter of Toyotas and some others. So, if I find myself doing an oil change on one of them I'll have that.

-
Back