Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, as I said. I went out for a ride on my motorbike. Went by to check on a couple of pieces of land that I own. First one I stopped at was over in section 3 of the city. Right across from the big construction site of TNT contractors where they are building a community. There's a small canal separating that community from my property. They are building like gangbusters on that community. I expect it would be done within a year. But when I got over to my piece of property and looked I can see somebody had dumped rubble on my land. I need to find out who did that. I think I have a pretty good idea.

PXL_20221116_054542820.jpg

PXL_20221116_054608134.jpg

So, as I said. I went out for a ride on my motorbike. Went by to check on a couple of pieces of land that I own. First one I stopped at was over in section 3 of the city. Right across from the big construction site of TNT contractors where they are building a community. There's a small canal separating that community from my property. They are building like gangbusters on that community. I expect it would be done within a year. But when I got over to my piece of property and looked I can see somebody had dumped rubble on my land. I need to find out who did that. I think I have a pretty good idea.

View attachment 1716011103

View attachment 1716011104
That sucks!

Good Morning All! Think I'll go in early and take off early today, it's dark by 5 pm now. Mitch I hate that ****, hope you catch him.

Think I'll ride out on my own this afternoon and take a look around my city. Maybe go to the cafe and read a book, and watch the river go by.
Not a bad plan, enjoy your alone time Mitch, as this day starts here I plan on being alone and enjoy watching some doe walk by and hopefully see a big buck walk by right behind them
Good evening Mitch

Not a bad plan, enjoy your alone time Mitch, as this day starts here I plan on being alone and enjoy watching some doe walk by and hopefully see a big buck walk by right behind them
Good evening Mitch
Good luck to ya getting your "brown on the ground"!!!

View attachment 1716011103

View attachment 1716011104
Holly Molly !! Yep, I would bet Mitch will find them, have them move it, then have an apology written.
Thats just disrespectful, I wouldn't have thought I would see this .

Good morning everyone. Got the last of the work done that was needed before leaving tomorrow. Now a couple errands and packing. Snow on the ground but roads are clear

Now at home for a little dinner. Some crabs and some shrimp. The shrimp will be cooked in the hot pot.
PXL_20221116_112049541.jpg

Just curious, what is that being put behind?
That will go on any standard fishing boat or pontoon where they are rated up to 400hp. The other 400hp we make is a supercharged 2.6l inline 6. This is naturally aspirated v10. So very quiet and really moves. The 34ft center console fishing boat I was on with 3 of these was about 65mph.

That will go on any standard fishing boat or pontoon where they are rated up to 400hp. The other 400hp we make is a supercharged 2.6l inline 6. This is naturally aspirated v10. So very quiet and really moves. The 34ft center console fishing boat I was on with 3 of these was about 65mph.
Geeze, that's moving for on the water!

Here is a video of them testing a bunch of different boats. Fishing magazine filmed it.

Yep, pretty plentiful here in the Mekong Delta. Also pretty inexpensive. Unlike America. Lol
Nice, the Dungeness crab out here has been running $14-$15 per pound, crazy price. I used to go out and catch them myself lol, cue Karl! Also could get in the commissary for around $6 per pound in the winter.

Nice, the Dungeness crab out here has been running $14-$15 per pound, crazy price. I used to go out and catch them myself lol, cue Karl! Also could get in the commissary for around $6 per pound in the winter.
For many years I used to go out on the Chesapeake Bay and the local tributaries catching Maryland blue crabs on what's known as a trot line. Once in a while I'd have somebody to go with me. But it got to the point the only one that ever went with me was my old dog Gunner. It got to be such a PIA doing it all myself cleaning the boat cooking crabs baiting lines. Finally I sold my rig about 4 years ago. Now if I'm home and I want to go crabbing have a couple of buddies that will take me. So it's still all good.

Geeze, that's moving for on the water!
The best I have driven is 85mph in a 48ft boat with 4 of the 450 supercharged V8s. Best I have ridden was 110mph in a carbon fiber catamaran with twin 300 race motors.

The best I have driven is 85mph in a 48ft boat with 4 of the 450 supercharged V8s. Best I have ridden was 110mph in a carbon fiber catamaran with twin 300 race motors.
Years ago I had a Wellcraft 23 Nova with a single 260 horsepower small block Chevrolet. Now that obviously was not my crabbing rig. My crabbing rig was a 16 ft aluminum center console with a 50 horse Merc. But I built a stroker motor for the Wellcraft it made around $410-420 horsepower. None of the instruments are really that accurate but I think I was getting around 60 MPH with it

For many years I used to go out on the Chesapeake Bay and the local tributaries catching Maryland blue crabs on what's known as a trot line. Once in a while I'd have somebody to go with me. But it got to the point the only one that ever went with me was my old dog Gunner. It got to be such a PIA doing it all myself cleaning the boat cooking crabs baiting lines. Finally I sold my rig about 4 years ago. Now if I'm home and I want to go crabbing have a couple of buddies that will take me. So it's still all good.
On the Navy Seaplane base there used to be a marina that we could rent boats from, not terribly expensive either. I could go out on a 16 or 18 foot boat, drop crab traps, go blackmouth salmon fishing and come home with both a limit of crab and some salmon.

-
Back