Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Of course Input is appreciated but not used you know. I am letting this guy roll his own really. Mattax hooked me up with him. Obvious he has been here before.

Wish I had copies of some of the cartoons he made for our office - they were real good.

Thats funny. Mat was this the guy that drew for magazines? I have no idea.
Oh no. I don't think he ever had anything published. Just stuff he doodled while working at the desk to blow off steam or just a laugh.

Who killed Roger Rabbit is one of his favorite movies, and that's a line from Jessica Rabbit

Oh no. I don't think he ever had anything published. Just stuff he doodled while working at the desk to blow off steam or just a laugh.

Who killed Roger Rabbit is one of his favorite movies, and that's a line from Jessica Rabbit

I know that. To late now he is almost doe and don't want to shift gears. Want some advertising done and kind of need it before the end of the year for the Tax break or the Tax lady will be knocking on my door with a clipboard again!

I know that. To late now he is almost doe and don't want to shift gears. Want some advertising done and kind of need it before the end of the year for the Tax break or the Tax lady will be knocking on my door with a clipboard again!
Would that be a major shift? let him know what your thinking. Ask him if it would be hard or not. I think the lettering might be the hardest/most time consuming part actually

There was at least one whole movie storyboard he did. That took a while. I'm sure he was able to save that. A lot of stuff that we did got purged by the new bosses

I really like it the way it is Hoppy is a Guy! At least his birth certificate says so!:rolleyes:
Oh you thinking of putting Jessica type in the circle? Sexy But Yea it might be a confusing message if people then though she was you. LOL

The Green Hoppy speedo needs to go in the middle of that "Hoppy ring" :poke: :lol:

img_1_1668779138706.jpg

-
Back