Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This could be stupid fun

Screenshot_20221122_212322.jpg

I'm liking the whole holiday week. Everyone at work is just powered down so easy time

You heading in tomorrow Chris?
Now looks like 4-5 presses (out of 20) for tomorrow evening. And most of them will start cleaning up way early for the long weekend. Several that aren’t running tomorrow are already down now…

Nadda.

Sat outside and watched an amazing sunset... killed a bottle of Malbec... just talked on the phone a bit with a buddy in Arizona... may last about 45 minutes and call it done.
Been on the phone with my cousin talking of old times and giving each other **** all night. Great times and a great guy.

So the wife's making a "not so nutritious meal" tonight, bread bowls, sour dough cut out the middle, add pepperoini, sauce, mozzarella. Okay.
Better than my home made canned chilli and hot dogs. can I come over for dinner. lol

I miss cooking at home in America for myself. I enjoy it.
Got my mother in law living with me and she took over the kitchen and does all the cooking now. Yea I know what your saying I like my own cooking and miss burning a can of chilli or making a pot roast my way.

Almost 11:00 I'm done for the night as a normal old guy will be up to pee by 3 AM and stay awake trying to sleep till 7am and then coffee time.

I'm meeting a new friend that I met in the city at a cafe. The one with the swimming pool. I'm early. He's supposed to be here at 1:00 p.m.

I hate to be first means I'm up too freaking early...ugh!! Here I am no right here Karl, and the coffee is on help yourself.

How are you feeling since your procedure???

I'm starting to feel a little bit better...

I can go from my bedroom to my kitchen now in one go without stopping to catch my breath most of the time...

When I get run down, then I have to take a break or two halfway to catch my breath, but I can usually make it in one go now and then catch my breath...

Still have a long way to go to get normal, but it's better than I've been in a couple of months....

Thanks for asking...

Morning folks.

Hey, I get two Fridays this week. :thumbsup:

Made a big pot of chili the other night... it's great when it's had a chance to sit in the fridge a day or two.

I hit the grocery store yesterday. Decided to go rib roast instead of turkey.

I can go from my bedroom to my kitchen now in one go without stopping to catch my breath most of the time...

When I get run down, then I have to take a break or two halfway to catch my breath, but I can usually make it in one go now and then catch my breath...

Still have a long way to go to get normal, but it's better than I've been in a couple of months....

Thanks for asking...
That's good to hear.
I'm looking forward to normal health for you, but you normal, no we all like you just the crazy funny way you are...:lol:

Thanks for asking...

Good news that Karl.

Morning folks.

Hey, I get two Fridays this week. :thumbsup:

Made a big pot of chili the other night... it's great when it's had a chance to sit in the fridge a day or two.

I hit the grocery store yesterday. Decided to go rib roast instead of turkey.
I agree chili and lasagna is always better warmed up.

-
Back