Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did one little job today,heater core flush. Not much debris came out, i gave it a detergent soak as well. Now it roasts. Neighbour will be happy. I used to use a pump and a pail of hot water and rad flush, and let it circulate for 20 minutes. Its amazing how much can build up.

Did one little job today,heater core flush. Not much debris came out, i gave it a detergent soak as well. Now it roasts. Neighbour will be happy. I used to use a pump and a pail of hot water and rad flush, and let it circulate for 20 minutes. Its amazing how much can build up.
And how little gunk can plug a core.

100 tiny chunks builing up on inlet side could block a lot of flow.like grains of sand

Good evening. I have officially been walked out of the office. Told not to return until Friday to get my last check.

I am frying a chicken breast in my small cast iron skillet with mango seasoning. It's going into a salad. Should be good.

Congrats!
Thanks I’m actually really curious what they’re doing with my pto . They retroactively went back and denied my pto from when I had the ER trip for the blockage, which was 3 days before I dropped my notice. HR says it has to be paid out. So being I didn’t work it, I’m not sure what they’re dojng

Thanks I’m actually really curious what they’re doing with my pto . They retroactively went back and denied my pto from when I had the ER trip for the blockage, which was 3 days before I dropped my notice. HR says it has to be paid out. So being I didn’t work it, I’m not sure what they’re dojng
On to the next adventure :thumbsup:

I think I came home to winter :lol::wtf:. Granted, 3/4 of the trip home looked like it could rain at any moment, but it was a little warmer and no 25mph gusts :lol:. Chances are good we will get wet later this week. I feel a batch of jambalaya in the near future, got a whole messa ham leftover from Thanksgiving :D.

All right I need some collective knowledge from the coffee club. Best ATV? Polaris, Honda or Kawasaki? Think rough use, dragging spray buggy etc. no racing or hot rodding just straight up work rig. Although I may paint it!
Kawasaki's are already lime green aren't they? :lol: :lol:

Just taking it easy today so far. Waiting for my masseuse to get here. Little short girl can't be any taller at about 5 ft. I think her hands are stronger than mine. Anyhow she'll be here shortly to massage me for an hour, then she'll massage Chin for an hour. It'll cost me 250,000 dong or $10 USD... For both of us..
:lol:

All right I need some collective knowledge from the coffee club. Best ATV? Polaris, Honda or Kawasaki? Think rough use, dragging spray buggy etc. no racing or hot rodding just straight up work rig. Although I may paint it!
A buddy of mine bought a brand new Kawasaki mule a while back, tops out at 30 mph. But all the power to pull what you need, safe for kids to drive, and fits down any four wheeler trail because of its narrow stance. And he picked it up for about ten grand

They should pay you for the PTO that you didn't use...

Morning!
-8c
It looks like temps are on a downward slope now. Guess i need to bring another load of pellets in. I pack a few bags into bucket of tractor and drive right to pellet stove. Then fill it. Then a service for a buddy, and f150 for engine knock. The mysterious knock. I say its transmission.others say rod knock.has been driving it with this noise for over a month. And hasnt got any worse, i was hoping it would go boom. No such luck.

Lovely day forecast here, rain then snow starting at noon, wind 30mph with gusts to 55mph. That oughta take some trees down.

Good morning from here not much better turns cold this afternoon when the front comes through.

-
Back