Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah, mom says to get a netty pot...but isn't that just waterboarding yourself?
What works for me is mucinex dm.
Also standing a few minutes a few times a day with hot water running in the bathroom sink hovering over it with a towel over my head.
Like a steam bath effect.

Morning!
Just below freezing, and it didnt snow as forecasted. Nice. Have to hit the highway to greet mom at the new place. I heard it was quite nice, but leave it to my sister to find a couple bad reviews and start stirring the pot.

Devil-stir-pot.jpg

Hey guys. Not ignoring here. Simone came home day before Thanksgiving. Been keeping me busy. She is improving remarkably.

It looks like I will be getting my Center cap return. No hassle returns mean just that. Full refund plus tax minus a small return ship fee. (like $4.50)

Moms move went better than i expected,and bad reviews aside,its a pretty nice place. Clean as well. Thats a huge weight off. Im sure there wil be a few moments of stress for the next week or so,but the staff seem very nice.

Moms move went better than i expected,and bad reviews aside,its a pretty nice place. Clean as well. Thats a huge weight off. Im sure there wil be a few moments of stress for the next week or so,but the staff seem very nice.
Good to hear. You want the best for her.

It looks like I will be getting my Center cap return. No hassle returns mean just that. Full refund plus tax minus a small return ship fee. (like $4.50)
Got it. They credited my charge card. I was suprised they didn't just leave a balance in my Pay Pal. Handy to have money there but it doesn't last long.

Rant warning! Damn Christmas lights. Lucky to get a full season out of them. It seems every time I grab a wreath or roping from the garage it has half of the lights out. :mob: :mob: :mob: :lol:

We have a large artificial wreath I put up on the chimney. It takes 200+ lights. Last year's string was a fun one with the control to make them flash and change color. About a quarter of them didn't work this year.. Took that string off and wound 2 100 light strings on. What a pain. Now I am about 2 feet short. Not enough empty space for another full string. I need to unwind the string and wind it back up not so close so I will have enough to make it to the end. I am about ready to just put it up without lights. Same old pain in the butt every year.

Last edited:
We have 2 hearts (we live on Lovejoy Avenue) The base of one heart was broken and I found a bad extension cord. :mob:

We have a large artificial wreath I put up on the chimney. It takes 200+ lights. Last year's string was a fun one with the control to make them flash and change color. About a quarter of them didn't work this year.. Took that string off and wound 2 100 light strings on. What a pain. Now I am about 2 feet short. Not enough empty space for another full string. I need to unwind the string and wind it back up not so close so I will have enough to make it to the end. I am about ready to just put it up without lights. Same old pain in the butt every year.
I haven’t put anything up high lately. Wife does most decorating otherwise. I do need to replace the outlet in lamp post tomorrow that was delivered.

I haven’t put anything up high lately. Wife does most decorating otherwise. I do need to replace the outlet in lamp post tomorrow that was delivered.
I can bet we wouldn't have outside decorations if the wife had to do it. I usually don't have issues or care if I do but for some reason today, everything I touched turned to doo do.

-
Back