Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Same pool table as John came and bought from my friend here in town, I will let him say how much we got his for, his has all new felt and bumpers .
@Sublime one

View attachment 1716019043
And again sincere thanks, I cannot tell you how much enjoyment our family is getting from it. Clearly we got no hustlers in the family! Here is one of our sons and his boy from this last weekend shin dig. And @memike got us one heck of a deal. Which at the time I had no idea, knowing what I know now I should have wore a ski mask to pick it up cuz we stole it!

9A1F0402-8CC9-4049-9032-09D9A2DB5F99.jpeg

Busy times for me this week. Today we head into Kansas City for a meeting with our financial planner. A friend for 30 years we see him in the office a couple times a year. From there lunch at some KC BBQ place and then a golf lesson indoors of course. Yes, Cheryl like most stuff takes her golf seriously. We're set to travel this coming spring and summer for couples' tournaments across the US. I remind her time to time don't forget the car shows.
Friday, we head back early for a weekend in Kansas City. Friday is her yearly state lawyers shing dig. She has meetings all afternoon followed by a past president social hour and dinner. (free bar). I'll hang out with my fellow lawyer spouse buddy Ted (former KC Chief's running back) who is always a lot of fun.
Saturday, we go to our financial planner's huge house (yep I see what I help pay for) for an Army-Navy football party. He's a West Point grad caters it in service staff, bartenders, etc... Saturday night we go to dinner with Ted and his spouse and then to a Christmas musical...oh boy. Ted said no problem the venue sells alcohol, so we should be smiling for the show.
Sunday, we get up drive a half hour and take Cheryl's Mom out to brunch. Home after brunch just in time to watch the 3:30 Chiefs game and relax.
As you can see, I'm nothing but arm candy all weekend and racking up a lot of spouse points along the way.
Holy smokes Craig sounds Like you been hanging out with Mitch! You guys got it going on for sure. My highlight reel for the week is a dozen trips to the dump carrying construction debris!

Morning!
-27 this morning. Now,that’s chili!
Back into shop, going to try hard not to obsess over the missing shifter linkage. I spent hours hunting yesterday. Time wasted.

Holy smokes Craig sounds Like you been hanging out with Mitch! You guys got it going on for sure. My highlight reel for the week is a dozen trips to the dump carrying construction debris!
And your week sounds like a whole lot more fun. At least something constructive is getting done.
Ted and I got to the social with another spouse every year. We drink the free whiskey get just toasted enough so as not to get yelled at by the wives.
We go to dinner sit there with a smile speak when spoken to listen to lawyer talk and wait for dessert.
After dinner off to the President's reception and we again huddle in a corner of the room and resume drinking the free stuff.
Year after year we have a plan and a great time!!

Your having more fun going to the dump than I am. :thumbsup:

Your having more fun going to the dump than I am. :thumbsup:
We did a week one time SWAT training with an exercise with some SF guys and DOD civilians had a blast.
Funny different tactics in some ways but the end result was always the same.

Surplus M1903 Springfield. Not sure of the variant. No hood on the front.
NM ?

Don't know. I think the guy bought it more for re-enecting than competition - although he does shoot local CMP matches.

-
Back