Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It may be the biggest show in PA. And they use the Farm show complex for other shows throughout the year.

Good morning !! Friday is here, so I am up and running already !
8am skin dr appointment, get back home and cut a 3/4 to one inch he in the floor board for my shifter cable, run it and mount the hanger assembly to the 904 .. take trash down and stack fire wood in the shop to keep it dry. Just another way to keep me busy and enjoy some sunshine on the January day.
I found that picture of my last over all @Fred Scigliano

FB_IMG_1579187593074.jpg

Morning!
-15° here. Is almost 0°f. This is well above the seasonal norm. Will have to set up a hitch of some sort to push truck into quonset to lift the box off.

Morning!
-15° here. Is almost 0°f. This is well above the seasonal norm. Will have to set up a hitch of some sort to push truck into quonset to lift the box off.
32 degrees here Frank, I bet that will be an easy job this morning for you, stay on your feet, don't slip getting out there... seen you video of you slipping on new years day.

32 degrees here Frank, I bet that will be an easy job this morning for you, stay on your feet, don't slip getting out there... seen you video of you slipping on new years day.
I put that on 3 videos, as the wife laughed pretty hard. Next ones are vids of work getting done on buddy’s truck.

I put that on 3 videos, as the wife laughed pretty hard. Next ones are vids of work getting done on buddy’s truck.
I hope I can remember where toolman posted your page today, something about a Stud truck, that where I found a link to your stuff :thumbsup:

At Mama's house making a visit. The place is still under construction. I have respect for this guy doing the walls properly before they tile them. Meanwhile we brought crabs and some other food to Mama's house they cooked it. Yes I know how to pick my own crab. But I prefer she do it and feed it to me by hand. Lol.
View attachment 1716031213

View attachment 1716031239
Looks like the wall guy has cement shoes on...

No new snow yesterday or the next few days anyway but cold -4 need to clean sidewalks and replow driveway, guy wants to come out and cut some downed trees, have to try and plow my trails to get to them, don’t know yet if there is too much snow to get to them
Good morning Pete, my goodness you and your family is getting covered in snow, I hope you get a break today

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well out there. Looks like it is. Friday here, short day at work. Waiting on stuff. I am looking forward to the weekend, although it has been an easy week. Mild temps for next 10 days with no snow in the forecast.

Congrats @MOPARMITCH

Morning to you all.
Got a text after midnight the kids had made it home to Florida. A long day of driving for sure but they are young.
We spent most of the day taking down and packing away Christmas decorations. Trying to get like WV Chris back to a "normal household"
Still have the tree and outdoor lights left...she has too many decorations but I'm not saying anything.
Then of course since we pulled most of the storage containers down let's go through everything as we put them up...ugh!!
Mitch congrats sounds like a great deal with the sell and Chin working towards becoming a better Christian.
Frank when you become rich and famous remember us little people.
Tike you do the farm show every year nothing better.
John must be like hearding cats with the different levels of experience you get with a church security group. I'm sure they are loving it.
Memike, Pete, Mike, and all the rest have a great start to the weekend.

Good morning !! Friday is here, so I am up and running already !
8am skin dr appointment, get back home and cut a 3/4 to one inch he in the floor board for my shifter cable, run it and mount the hanger assembly to the 904 .. take trash down and stack fire wood in the shop to keep it dry. Just another way to keep me busy and enjoy some sunshine on the January day.
I found that picture of my last over all @Fred Scigliano

View attachment 1716031253
Nice Nova Mike love the color.

-
Back