Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Now can I finish the dart and shake it down before that long of a cruise? It’s 510 miles from me to Atlanta, 370 to Bristol. Plus the 1000-1200 for the cruise. Gonna make sure my towing and road side is paid up lol

The "Avoid highways" version is 573 miles and parallels the interstates.

Best guess

LEG 1 -220

LEG 2 -117

LEG 3- 81

LEG 4- 155
Yeah, what they did in 2019 when it came thru Indiana was route the course out, so from Indy to Muncie for example, they went northwest on 52 before turning back east on US 30 and back down 31 to Muncie.

Hmmm worst case, I could get the dart driving , leave it as is finish wise, then paint it afterwards… hmm

Show us your latest photo. How's your project coming?
Ok...... :lol:
PXL_20220820_215615785.MP~2.jpg

That's rat rod city! THrow in a motor home mill and off to the Power Tour you go. Don't forget to build the brakes oh and a windshield.
You mean this mill… still needs the heads finished and then it’ll be ready

BEE510E0-3A5B-4921-868B-394063F7CA92.jpeg

So here’s the list of things needed:

PS Quarter finished welded
Engine final assemby
Engine and trans mated and put in car
Brakes plumbed and bled.
Fuel lines plumbed
Wiring installed(have to figure out what I want to do here, May go generic harness)
Windshield installed
Seats and belts installed.
Dash installed.

Body work and paint-optional?

So here’s the list of things needed:

PS Quarter finished welded
Engine final assemby
Engine and trans mated and put in car
Brakes plumbed and bled.
Fuel lines plumbed
Wiring installed(have to figure out what I want to do here, May go generic harness)
Windshield installed
Seats and belts installed.
Dash installed.

Body work and paint-optional?
Don't rush it take your time and sit back and think about what your doing. Your still young and if you rush it you will never be happy with it. Trust me I know.

Don't rush it take your time and sit back and think about what your doing. Your still young and if you rush it you will never be happy with it. Trust me I know.
Lol I ain’t been rushing. It’s only going on year 10

-
Back