Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning All again, back from a.m. nap lol! Went grocery shopping at the Commissary, yes the price of everything is up and that includes eggs. I'm sure the prices there are better than Slaveway so I'm not complaining, we spent $460 without buying much meat, that's a bit for us.
I believe eggs have topped out, stay steady or dropping in price soon.
Thinking its time to get out to the shop, move around some, bones are picking on me this morning :eek:

Lot of Yackety Yackk here this morning! Back read ain't happening... Did I mis anything important? LOL

Good Morning

I thought this was pretty cool. Johnny Mac dropped in, no Mitch or some other "regulars". Still members having issues with pop ups, Ray pointed out that morning pop ups aren't always a bad thing.
Somethings going on with FBBO. I'm showing a 1 1/2" bar at the bottom of the screen with nothing in it. I can see through it too but kinda like looking through a fog and it's on all the pages. So far it's only making my screen a bit smaller. Anyone seen Joey lately?

And here is the proof !

1173722_10152264432352365_946524572_n.jpg

Eggs beef lettuce Pontiac engine analyzers pre-60 tuning an Hoppy was making a beer run at 09:00
Pontiac on a Mopar forum. Oh the humanity!
Son and his wife are here. I scrambled a dozen eggs this morning. And made 2lbs of bacon and hash browns. I always make more bacon than needed so I have some ready to go for other meals.

Pontiac on a Mopar forum. Oh the humanity!
Son and his wife are here. I scrambled a dozen eggs this morning. And made 2lbs of bacon and hash browns. I always make more bacon than needed so I have some ready to go for other meals.
72704184_10212387967453668_5108232221219618816_n.jpg

I see lettuce finally going down in price . :mad:
Haven’t seen lettuce in a month in our stores. I did build a winter grow box yesterday, let me find a pic. Gonna grow our own. I’m determined now to go back to the days of our grandparents where most of our food comes off our own land

Haven’t seen lettuce in a month in our stores. I did build a winter grow box yesterday, let me find a pic. Gonna grow our own. I’m determined now to go back to the days of our grandparents where most of our food comes off our own land
I like that idea, am hoping to get our garden in earlier this year. Still have to finish "bunny proofing" the chain link, if that's possible. If they dig their way in I'll change what I grow, more squash, tomato etc.

-
Back