Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thanks. Was asked last night about the curve on a swirl port teen with 4bbl. I think the only place then may be Dippy/St regis Service Manual for whatever years that was an option. No big deal. Not my project. Just a curiousity to see how spark lead got changed.
No initial timing I bet.

Matt From what I can tell from looking they made them from 56-81. Never saw years out of theat range yet. Pre 60 is hard to find.
Cards through the late 70s.
He might even have that special instruction card for the Delco SI alternators (internal regulator).
If he's got this one, its for the VAT 40 with the info for the 10 SI alternator.
Special alternator test information card #692-855

No initial timing I bet.
Maybe. I really have no idea. The catylic converter might have cleaned things up enough to let them run a little more, but then swirl port heads maybe helped it burn faster and not need more.

Gotta
If he's got this one, its for the VAT 40 with the info for the 10 SI alternator.
Special alternator test information card #692-855
love those Vat 40's. We had a Sircon at the dealer as well.

Sadly the one I bought is flaking out. Needs work - a project I'm not in a position to take on.
Is Sircon another brand?
Sircon was made by Sun, It was a Pontiac special tool. We used to hook it up to test fuel gauges. I'm trying to find info on it.

This morning we had left over steak from a couple days ago.
I cut it up, mixed in scrambled eggs and cheese and served with fresh strawberries...YUM!!

Last edited:
Banana and boiled egg, took my morning meds, wife has yet to wake up, she sat up late last night on the computer, sun is up and doing its job here this morning :thumbsup:

Pancakes here. 50/50 whole wheat/white flour, butter, and walnuts.
Was thinking of the kids song about granny making pancakes when I went down to make them. I think that's very regional.

19.98 for ribeyes per pound. It shouldn’t blow my mind by now but it does. This is at the local sams club

View attachment 1716034925

1673797945052.png

1673797993479.png

Good Morning All again, back from a.m. nap lol! Went grocery shopping at the Commissary, yes the price of everything is up and that includes eggs. I'm sure the prices there are better than Slaveway so I'm not complaining, we spent $460 without buying much meat, that's a bit for us.

-
Back