Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
How’s the engine business going
It's a crazy one, that's for sure! but going very very well. Lucky to be part of a great company like this one. Got the Hemi's all but launched, (taking phone and trade show orders) but not on website yet until we get more parts in to do a big run. How about you, how have you been? anything new and exciting?

Morning early birds. I woke up a couple times and went back to sleep no reason to get up.

Nothing to you just the ride. You hooked me up with the CB/Radio in the Tikey truck. Would have to figure it out.

It's a crazy one, that's for sure! but going very very well. Lucky to be part of a great company like this one. Got the Hemi's all but launched, (taking phone and trade show orders) but not on website yet until we get more parts in to do a big run. How about you, how have you been? anything new and exciting?
Johnny I saw the one in Tims dart. I am impressed, seriously

Johnny I saw the one in Tims dart. I am impressed, seriously
Thanks! that the aluminum headed roller 408? people don't realize what a bruiser that thing is. 480 HP is PLENTY for a fun street car. hell with a good converter/gears/tires that engine gets into the mid/low 11's in an A body.

Lots of ads this morning they need to get it figured out.

This site heard you all talk about it the past few days and apparently today is my day for ads.

Yeah.... if it's phone, what helped me was deleting browser history and cache... then logging back in. Not sure if you read that earlier. Have not had issues with my computer

Well I turned the site off for a few minutes and nothing changed. I thought a gold membership cut out the ads??
Did you log out ? I had adds popping up last night, I use my phone, and I restarted my phone as I was logged out, no pop ups this morning

Morning early birds. I woke up a couple times and went back to sleep no reason to get up.
I dragged myself out of bed at 6.....it's usually about the time I wake up but there have been times I got up at 3 even after going to bed at 11. The joys of getting old I guess.

-
Back