Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
LoL. Because you stole their team :poke:
Haha no. they still think the team was theirs in the first place. It wasn’t. And then they tried to steal the team using eminent domain. Which is why Irsay left.

But no I hate them simply because they give Irsay and the Colts all this grief to this very day about the Colts leaving but they fail to acknowledge that the Ravens owners themselves did the same dang thing to the city of Cleveland just 12 years later…

Bench clear and straightened this morning. Lunch and then get to work.

Just picked up the rack for the Milwaukee tools. I like it already

View attachment 1716035302

View attachment 1716035303
Took another look at where I THOUGHT I could put one of those, forgot about the window, doh! Would have to be pretty narrow to work where I wanted it. Noticed that's "red expensive" but looks better built than the yellow or generic ones I saw.

Haha no. they still think the team was theirs in the first place. It wasn’t. And then they tried to steal the team using eminent domain. Which is why Irsay left.

But no I hate them simply because they give Irsay and the Colts all this grief to this very day about the Colts leaving but they fail to acknowledge that the Ravens owners themselves did the same dang thing to the city of Cleveland just 12 years later…

Yeah, but nobody cares about Cleveland. :rofl:

Watched your SeaHawks take it on the chin. Tuff game
It was a bit painful but pretty much what I expected. Was glad to have my son over, couple high 5's in the first half. SF is a pretty loaded team and even with a rook QB I think they could go to SB.

Took another look at where I THOUGHT I could put one of those, forgot about the window, doh! Would have to be pretty narrow to work where I wanted it. Noticed that's "red expensive" but looks better built than the yellow or generic ones I saw.

There's a bunch of different widths. I thought the grinder would fit but the slots are not wide enough

Wait..What? The Colts aren't in Baltimore anymore? When did that happen? Did they just pack up and leave or something? :rofl:

Uhhhhhmmmm

Screenshot_20230115_212615_Google.jpg

There's a bunch of different widths. I thought the grinder would fit but the slots are not wide enough
I still like the function and look, will check around for Alt. mounting areas. I think my deep drawer on my roll around is pretty full and I have a porta band to put somewhere.

Well boys... got as far as I could today. The park cable retaining bolt had some damaged threads and the nut was thrashed (about smooth) . Had to pull the transmission pan to get the sprag cover off to remove the retaining bolt and repair the threads. Have to hit the hardware store tomorrow and get an 1/4 NF 28 nut and get it all back together.

My "Assistant" worked like a champ getting the shift cable installed and adjusted. Had the park cable all set and the stupid bolt just kept spinning and spinning :BangHead:

View attachment 1716035435

View attachment 1716035436

View attachment 1716035437

View attachment 1716035438

View attachment 1716035439
Looks like you avoided a bath in transmission fluid. That's a plus!

I got my comfort food shipment from Saigon yesterday. Found out I could order what I needed from that store there and the niece that lives there picks it up and sends it by bus down here to me. 15 Australian Angus beef burgers, four packs of American sliced cheese, 4 lb of bacon, eight packages of Johnsonville sausages, some hamburger buns. I already have Dijon and horseradish mustard here. I'm all set for a while. Lol. :thumbsup:

I got my comfort food shipment from Saigon yesterday. Found out I could order what I needed from that store there and the niece that lives there picks it up and sends it by bus down here to me. 15 Australian Angus beef burgers, four packs of American sliced cheese, 4 lb of bacon, eight packages of Johnsonville sausages, some hamburger buns. I already have Dijon and horseradish mustard here. I'm all set for a while. Lol. :thumbsup:
That Aussie beef is probably pretty good, I never ate much beef when I was there though, not that I remember lol! They have a lot of cattle I think.

-
Back