Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My buddy has a restored Whizzer bike, spent a lot of time/money on it, he never even took it for a spin, sits in his collection. I have a 78 Yamaha Chappy that my dad bought new, been a long time since I had that out for a spin
I have a whizzer here im supposed to get running for a customer. Complete and not siezed. Should be coming into shop soon.

Good morning men. Might get to some car/truck stuff today. Need to replace the brake pads on my truck. 89K miles on original and still smooth as they were new, no warping at all.

Need to change oil filter in VW. Got kit. Still work to get Dart back on road to shake it down for long Power tour drive. Thinking seriously of adding an electric fan... And the anti sway bar is going on. Question for early A guys, ill post over there as well, how do you replace the mounting bushings? And where do you get them.

Need to change oil filter in VW. Got kit. Still work to get Dart back on road to shake it down for long Power tour drive. Thinking seriously of adding an electric fan... And the anti sway bar is going on. Question for early A guys, ill post over there as well, how do you replace the mounting bushings? And where do you get them.

Been very happy with everything I've gotten from @PST

Not sure about fitment for your application Tim

Suspension - Suspension Components - Polygraphite Bushings - Sway Bar Bushings

This

20230123_092559.jpg

20230123_092608.jpg

20230123_092615.jpg

20230123_092628.jpg

Morning fellers. The wife has decided we are painting the rooms before we move furniture back in.

Wow… I got about 3 gallons of maple sap in a day. From one tree… the book says 10 gallons a year is good…

Common sense in WV ...

(4) Shall, as to the motorsport operator, expressly assume the risk of and legal responsibility for any injury, loss, or damage to person or property which results from participations in operating a motorized vehicle, and caused by any of the following:

(A) Variations in terrain, slope, or angle of terrain including elevation changes;

(B) Surface or subsurface conditions including rocks or debris;

(C) Turns in the racetrack; and

(D) Collisions with retaining walls, tire walls, other vehicles, or any property provided by the motorsport operator.

(b) Each participant shall have the sole individual responsibility for:

(1) Knowing the range of his or her ability to negotiate the course of the motorsport facility;

(2) Operating the motorized vehicle within the limits of the participant’s own ability;

(3) Heeding all posted warnings;

(4) Operating only within the designated area and designated times as provided by the motorsport operator; and

(5) Refraining from acting in a manner which a reasonable person would believe to be likely to cause or contribute to the injury of any person.

Common sense in WV ...

(4) Shall, as to the motorsport operator, expressly assume the risk of and legal responsibility for any injury, loss, or damage to person or property which results from participations in operating a motorized vehicle, and caused by any of the following:

(A) Variations in terrain, slope, or angle of terrain including elevation changes;

(B) Surface or subsurface conditions including rocks or debris;

(C) Turns in the racetrack; and

(D) Collisions with retaining walls, tire walls, other vehicles, or any property provided by the motorsport operator.

(b) Each participant shall have the sole individual responsibility for:

(1) Knowing the range of his or her ability to negotiate the course of the motorsport facility;

(2) Operating the motorized vehicle within the limits of the participant’s own ability;

(3) Heeding all posted warnings;

(4) Operating only within the designated area and designated times as provided by the motorsport operator; and

(5) Refraining from acting in a manner which a reasonable person would believe to be likely to cause or contribute to the injury of any person.
Common sense in North Dakota rule# 1 is keeping your car out of the ditch when not having to stop to take a pee. Variations would be if it's a female you can drive in the ditch and take pictures as long as you don't go through a neighboring fence and hit a farmers cow.
Common sense rule #2 If you stop to pick up a road kill you must use your 4 way flashers or get off the road or at least turn your lights on if it's dark.
Rule # 3 If the roads are closed because of blizzard conditions and you get stuck in the ditch for 3 days freezing your *** off don't expect a rescue from anyone till the weather warms up.
And last rule #4 if you stop in the middle of the Highway to talk to a passer by, make sure you bring a 6 pak of beer.

-
Back