Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Congratulations on your score!

It's fun to be 9 years old again :thumbsup:
Haha yep we're like a bunch of kids. Anyone playing over 60 is there because we have a passion for it.
Many played college and professional ball so it's very competitive but fun. Age ranges in the league from 60-82.

One last thing on the glove for you. With the soft leather and shape the glove will really open up for maximum width. A couple pictures show you shouldn’t miss too many grounders or fly balls. Fortunately I only have to catch one ball at a time.

F31F6816-7396-4EA6-8EE8-287EE17BBA88.jpeg

AAFB0660-5CE0-471E-8A27-B35E3CC87E97.jpeg

So @memike was correct we are snowed in! We lost power and the trees are encased in wet snow. They were forecasting 8 inches but when we went to bed there was only four. Jodi said it was clearly a man’s 8 inches of snow! Hah! When we woke up there is a legit 8 inches, it snowed most of the night! In preparation of today I brought my flat trailer in the shop yesterday. It is going to get an overhaul today. I am going to mount spare tires, mount a tool box and fabricate some side boards. Gonna be a busy day.

DEAB09E4-FAD5-4E98-B8E0-C07B1C15C47A.jpeg

So @memike was correct we are snowed in! We lost power and the trees are encased in wet snow. They were forecasting 8 inches but when we went to bed there was only four. Jodi said it was clearly a man’s 8 inches of snow! Hah! When we woke up there is a legit 8 inches, it snowed most of the night! In preparation of today I brought my flat trailer in the shop yesterday. It is going to get an overhaul today. I am going to mount spare tires, mount a tool box and fabricate some side boards. Gonna be a busy day.

View attachment 1716039381
Not much better than working in the garage and cranking up the tunes. Have fun John.

View attachment 1716039381
While your in there working and jamming to the tunes, I think Jodi ought to get out there moving some snow...use my name if you want.
Oh wait wait wait she knows where I live.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

While your in there working and jamming to the tunes, I think Jodi ought to get out there moving some snow...use my name if you want.
Oh wait wait wait she knows where I live.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
She'll hunt you down like a rabid dog! :poke: :rofl:

Damn, fog and black ice. I wanted to travel 20 min north and see if I could buy another bottle for a friend.

Bit of white precip sposed to start soon. Doesn't sound like we will get much and then it will change to rain... Hoppy and Tike will get a lot more than us.

Good Morning

-
Back