Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You guys need to do your buy and sell behind the scenes. I have been called out about it by a occasional poster here.

Morning!
-20° this morning. If it doesent get colder than this i would be happy. Trying to load a video from yesterday, taking forever. 16 minutes wouldnt load overnight. Pain in the ***.

Sipping on my first cup watching the news, there are still a bunch of people without electricity in northwest Arkansas, they said road conditions in the back country is holding them up..

Good morning all…
Good morning Pete, hope all is well and the coffee is as good as ever there, enjoyed our early coffee session in that cool room with glass around the room. That is a cool area in your home.

Last day this week for firebird. Evap issue to diagnose on a malibu and some rich running silverado coming for diag tomorrow. And Avalanche needs service. So i know whats going in shop overnight…and plow truck needs a new battery. Dangit!

Last day this week for firebird. Evap issue to diagnose on a malibu and some rich running silverado coming for diag tomorrow. And Avalanche needs service. So i know whats going in shop overnight…and plow truck needs a new battery. Dangit!
Dang it man, you have a good day, hope all of that goes smoothly for you today

Sipping on my first cup watching the news, there are still a bunch of people without electricity in northwest Arkansas, they said road conditions in the back country is holding them up..
Send some down here! Looking at all the extended forecasts, I think our coldest weather is over.

-
Back