Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Fixed income two adults and a dog.
Yep. Ain’t much better with a wife and 3 kids. I wasn’t poking fun, just saying egg salad probably cost 30 bucks these days.

Sad part is I remember my grandmother saying that the only reason they survived the Great Depression was eggs from chickens. Cause they didn’t have money for anything else.

I have heard chickens have multiple uses for eggs ant once something else. Heard that from a Mideast guy I knew........

Yep. Ain’t much better with a wife and 3 kids. I wasn’t poking fun, just saying egg salad probably cost 30 bucks these days.

Sad part is I remember my grandmother saying that the only reason they survived the Great Depression was eggs from chickens. Cause they didn’t have money for anything else.
And don't forget potatoes was a life saver back then .

Going to another Tet party today in the town of Binh Minh. 9am party at my friends house, the director of the main Bank here in Vietnam. He was telling me the other day that the bank here will pay you 11% interest on your money if you keep it in their savings. Probably should move some more money over here??
At 11% o heck yeah, of course you will need lots of backpacks!

LOL sounds good but for me it's left overs.
The wife had a lawyer function she had to attend tonight. I went into our little town and got a chicken fajita salad from the Mom and Pop Mexican restaurant...yum!! John has been there great food.

The wife had a lawyer function she had to attend tonight. I went into our little town and got a chicken fajita salad from the Mom and Pop Mexican restaurant...yum!! John has been there great food.
Love Mexican food last time John was here it was Enchiladas for lunch but I made them so think he went home with heart burn

Love Mexican food last time John was here it was Enchiladas for lunch but I made them so think he went home with heart burn
I am beginning to see a pattern here, I think ever one of you guys are just a bad influence. It does not matter which one of you guys shop I end up in, the result is always The same! And I have been blessed enough to have been in a bunch of you boys shops! Hah!

Proof old muscle cars were meant To drive in the snow

08386475-CE9B-4FD5-87AA-5D6261470B8A.jpeg

I am beginning to see a pattern here, I think ever one of you guys are just a bad influence. It does not matter which one of you guys shop I end up in, the result is always The same! And I have been blessed enough to have been in a bunch of you boys shops! Hah!
Same with staying at your house I remember waking up early at your house like 5:30 and trying to tipto out to my car and Hemi heard me and thought she was gonna eat me but She knew me well enough. I like Hemi great hound ya got John.

-
Back