Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thanks Tim.. I'll hit you in a PM on that.

I was wondering if there is a difference between the flex plate on a 64 - 65 block and the 66 and up LA?
The A engines and the LA engines up to 1971 were all internally balanced. Except in some rare industrial applications. The 318 LA never got externally balanced for so reason. Even when it’s bigger brothers went that way. The 273 was internally balanced. So the flex plates shouldn’t be an issue from 65 to 66

Putting in the 408 I had to buy a ballanced flex plate. Big moon shaped portion cut out.....360 magnum based.....
Was it you I sent the slinger and flex plate too? I can’t remember

Well I had a productive snow day! Got the tool box mounted, fabricated spare tire rack, and made some side boards out of scraps from house build! Gracie got to experience the first snow of her young life! She was hilarious! Hemi said no thanks and stayed in her chair to make sure I did not hurt myself! Power went in and out like a squeeze box today.

ABEDEAF7-51DE-4942-B86E-95BB443A9CC1.jpeg

5F30CE71-5865-4147-AD3A-A3F7F859CE49.jpeg

F7C5C5E1-2661-4881-A822-499A67B52765.jpeg

6A7BF372-4B02-43A2-BA5F-A763F0F9A156.jpeg

698489F6-48B8-48D9-8310-AE6961BE7409.jpeg

Well I had a productive snow day! Got the tool box mounted, fabricated spare tire rack, and made some side boards out of scraps from house build! Gracie got to experience the first snow of her young life! She was hilarious! Hemi said no thanks and stayed in her chair to make sure I did not hurt myself! Power went in and out like a squeeze box today.

View attachment 1716039506

View attachment 1716039507

View attachment 1716039508

View attachment 1716039509

View attachment 1716039510
She looks like she loves to play in the snow.

View attachment 1716039506

View attachment 1716039507

View attachment 1716039508

View attachment 1716039509

View attachment 1716039510
Lucky that snow won't last too long where you are.

Lucky that snow won't last too long where you are.
It is already melting fast. I got done with trailer and made a toddy. I walked away and played outside in snow with the pup. I will clean the shop tomorrow. Craig gave me some great advice when I retired and I darn sure follow it. I pick a stop time every day and I just stop, done, not done, don’t care. The only time pressure I am under now that I have retired is created in between my ears! It was a hard habit to create as I was working till I went to bed trying to get everything done rush rush. Arghh. Not so much now! Thanks Craig!

Is that like sitting around not doing anything and getting paid? That's popular.

:lol:
Yep but I’m keeping my day job. There’s a few ways to do passive income. Everything from YouTube channels to blogs and even photo selling.

Going to another Tet party today in the town of Binh Minh. 9am party at my friends house, the director of the main Bank here in Vietnam. He was telling me the other day that the bank here will pay you 11% interest on your money if you keep it in their savings. Probably should move some more money over here??

`
It is already melting fast. I got done with trailer and made a toddy. I walked away and played outside in snow with the pup. I will clean the shop tomorrow. Craig gave me some great advice when I retired and I darn sure follow it. I pick a stop time every day and I just stop, done, not done, don’t care. The only time pressure I am under now that I have retired is created in between my ears! It was a hard habit to create as I was working till I went to bed trying to get everything done rush rush. Arghh. Not so much now! Thanks Craig!
:thumbsup:

Going to another Tet party today in the town of Binh Minh. 9am party at my friends house, the director of the main Bank here in Vietnam. He was telling me the other day that the bank here will pay you 11% interest on your money if you keep it in their savings. Probably should move some more money over here??
Is it legal to do that as a US citizen?

-
Back