Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Bummer looks like I have to have a 12 month visa to open an account now
I have a 5-year temporary citizenship card here in Vietnam they call it .. "The Tam Tru" pronounced " tay cham chu " They will renew it for me every 5 years.

I am beginning to see a pattern here, I think ever one of you guys are just a bad influence. It does not matter which one of you guys shop I end up in, the result is always The same! And I have been blessed enough to have been in a bunch of you boys shops! Hah!

Things tend to fly high and right when Army buddies show up... I get it

One of my boys works on windmill towers and the weather went from warm to cold and the crane froze up real fast so he is on stand by I'm guessing till they get some guy up to the top of the crane and hammer off the ice. lol

-1363358054390559124.jpg

Don't know how much oil it takes in the crank case of a wind generator but from what I know it's not cost effective yet and not paying for itself. kinda more of a make people think it's working and it's not.

I have a ways to go yet. Firebird stuff is for the owner mostly. He wants to see what i find and how i fix it. Gmc is just something to have to look back at when its all done. Studebaker is for fun.
Another tuber is building a 52, trying to get together with him, call it a build-off between the 2 channels.
Would be fun.

Well we are stopped again. We are off a Cape in Florida and in a zone they shut down till after 4 am tomorrow. Something about a rocket launch?

-
Back