Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yup. Water filtersvin house, bottled water in shop
That said, we burned thru two of them before saying the heck with it and getting this nice Coffee bar set up that makes hot and ice coffees, expressos, and such. Even makes the foam . Course it was like 400 bucks too

Buddy of mine posted this on bookface. From a station in Mooresville today. 8.00 for diesel. And he said he stopped in and it showed 8.00 on the pumps too. Thought it was a sign glitche at first he said

2A1DA5B8-0499-4199-845E-312EAF6DE77B.jpeg

I took a ride up our new Dunkin' toll road to check on the mighty Sisquoc River to see if it was still flowing. Nuthin' better traction for the ATVs that can get to it and a few mud holes :( On the way back to the house lookin' at the pre-sunset clear blue sky I remember we're sposed to have a launch tomorrow right before sunset. Of course the latest weather report came to mind about that time also, the 50% chance of rain tomorrow afternoon :soapbox: Elon and his spce buddies musta thought about that too. They changed it to 08:47

John that looks awesome! I would love to have a Traeger!!!
Traeger is the Chrysler Imperial of the smokers. I went to Wally World and bought a Pit Boss that has been flawless for 4 or so years. Mine is may be a tick larger than this one but it will hold all I could ever smoke. Pit boss has a sliding sear plate so you can smoke then reverse sear. Works great for burgers, chops and steaks. Robot or human?

Last edited:
I know when the oil companies figgered they should be charging for diesel by the therms it contains the price went up considerable. But $8.00 :eek: That must be some really good SH*T :eek:

Check polarity. Fan running and blowing across your work? Whats gas set at? Porous welds can form due to various reasons. Dirty metal, incorrect gas flow
polarity set for solid wire using Argon 75% and Carbon is 25%. Gas flow is at 20 using 0.30 wire. No fan blowing across the weld and keeping the welding tip clean. Could it be a bad gas valve? I can hear the gas flow when I pull the trigger and pretty much clean metal. Think it might be me not having a steady hand is what I'm guessing.

That looks great too, you guys are making me hungry. It's split pea and ham soup here.
We went to our local small college basketball games (men and women).
We stopped off at a local place for dinner to go. I went to the bathroom and she ordered for us.
Get home and she's ordered us steak keto bowls...:soapbox:
She reminded me last time we ate there I said I'd try that. Ok maybe I did after a few drinks but give me a warning.
A couple glasses of wine and I choked it down haha!!

10 below here tonight and think my freezer is warmer. Got my wool socks on and think I'll go to bed early and sleep till spring.

Just about ready to turn in.
Watching some Barret Jacksom on the History channel final lot for the night. Said cars this week are bringing better than average priced.
Think I have a buyer for my 67 Barracuda he's coming by next week. He's a friend who has a couple MOPARS and knows his cars.

Last edited:
Watching some Barret Jacksom oh the Histiry channel final lot for the night. Said cars this week are bringing better than average priced.
Think I have a buyer for my 67 Barracuda he's coming by next week. He's a friend who has a couple MOPARS and knows his cars.
Odd that its on the History Channel

So as most of you know I am coming back to America with my girl at the end of March. She bought this 2020 Mercedes-Benz C200 3 years ago against my wishes. Since we will be in America for quite a while we decided that we will sell the car back to the Benz dealer. Bought it for 1 billion 500 million, sold it back to them for 1 billion VND. Which is great because it has 33,000 km on it and she has wrecked it five times. Lol :rofl:
IMG_20220612_103420.jpg

So as most of you know I am coming back to America with my girl at the end of March. She bought this 2020 Mercedes-Benz C200 3 years ago against my wishes. Since we will be in America for quite a while we decided that we will sell the car back to the Benz dealer. Bought it for 1 billion 500 million, sold it back to them for 1 billion VND. Which is great because it has 33,000 km on it and she has wrecked it five times. Lol :rofl:
View attachment 1716041006
ouch on the wrecked it part.

-
Back