Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Can’t keep my harem out of the water!

4705417E-AC7B-44DD-B589-9A104B2AF160.jpeg

130A24D1-E22C-4FCE-B2C8-6C7D745BEFC2.jpeg

The counter tops for the shop will be butcher block. Here is a better pix of all the plywood. I made some temporary ones when we moved in to the shop. Kind of like glamping. We don’t have the doors on the cabinets yet either. This will actually be the guest instructors lodging area once we get house built.

View attachment 1716040610
Love the T-shirt, didn't think I would notice did yea :rofl:

Put new valve covers on 67 so I could move it, 440 engine. Well, I messed something up, they leak like a sieve!!!!! Well, do it again!!!!:BangHead:

Put new valve covers on 67 so I could move it, 440 engine. Well, I messed something up, they leak like a sieve!!!!! Well, do it again!!!!:BangHead:
Been there done that more than once but I'm not going to admit it. lol

Well here we go again, potential tire buyer messages wife asking if we'll accept Venmo, no, cash only like the ad says.

So far today fixed the dishwasher for the second time, top rack falling apart. Man they don't build them like they used to. Then onto the Keurig Duo, this is the second one, went into descaling mode even though it's fairly new and we use bottled water only. Now the dam thing won't even light up, sick of this crap!!!

So far today fixed the dishwasher for the second time, top rack falling apart. Man they don't build them like they used to. Then onto the Keurig Duo, this is the second one, went into descaling mode even though it's fairly new and we use bottled water only. Now the dam thing won't even light up, sick of this crap!!!
We have a old Kitchen Aid (probably 30+ years old) that works great but the rubber coated racks will split and rust. I was lucky enough to find a replacement for the bottom but I have had no luck finding one for the top and ours is starting to get bad. They don't last forever. All our appliances are original to the last remodel which was done at least 10 years before we moved here and that was almost 30 years ago. The stove and dishwasher won't be bad but the frig is a counter depth built in with the cabinet facing. That will be the tough one. Huh, I wonder why the lower grate was off?

frig.jpg

My mower would not start. Unable to get exact engine replacement. CA thing. Got ca approved engine. Instead of a spark shut off it uses a fuel shut off. What a cluster fk.

That is exactly why we went back to simple drip. Jodi is a coffeeholic. I mean seriously do not speak to her until cup two. She just had to have the fancy keurig, it was not durable enough. Maybe we got a cheapee I dunno? But it did not hold up so we replaced it and second one met similar fate. We figured it was because we were on well water?

My mower would not start. Unable to get exact engine replacement. CA thing. Got ca approved engine. Instead of a spark shut off it uses a fuel shut off. What a cluster fk.
Brought to you by the same folks who banned plastic straws that came in paper wrappers for paper straws that come in plastic wrappers….

-
Back