Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Patina'd new old stock?
It's the original off a Jeep with all the patina of years of use.

Classic!

Buy a new part put the old one in the box.
Except in this case somehow it ended up back on a sales shelf.
Maybe it was a core exchange, or maybe it was a scam return and the counterguy didn't care or was in on it.

Anyway, now I know what an original looks like. LOL
part number stamped on it is the Jeep number mid 1980s application

Or stored very wrong. I have a whole box of NSS, temp and other stuff NORS standard I need to get rid of. Probably lot box it on flea bay soon.

Heating pad all morning yesterday, its funny how pain can rip you of any energy, started my exercise last night using a broom stick in the floor below me as I set and roll the stick with my feet, I picked up a 5 gallon bucket with mybe 10 lbs of garden tools in it, I wish I would have done it with both feet planted to the ground and not sideways, feel better, but no where near 100 percent.
Good morning

Heating pad all morning yesterday, its funny how pain can rip you of any energy, started my exercise last night using a broom stick in the floor below me as I set and roll the stick with my feet, I picked up a 5 gallon bucket with mybe 10 lbs of garden tools in it, I wish I would have done it with both feet planted to the ground and not sideways, feel better, but no where near 100 percent.
Good morning
Damn Mike. Been there. Sometimes it's the simple things you do tht hurt the most.

Good morning
Hate those kind of injuries, take so long to heal. Hang in there and stretch a lot. Sometimes ice works too.

Damn Mike. Been there. Sometimes it's the simple things you do tht hurt the most.
So dang true Mike, walking is much easier this morning, wife will be putting my shoes and socks on, don't want to risk it myself

Hate those kind of injuries, take so long to heal. Hang in there and stretch a lot. Sometimes ice works too.
I have a cool pad getting cold again now, yes, heat first, then that cold one to finish it off. Slow stretching today

Ya, ice! :thumbsup: :rofl:

ice in glass.jpg

So yesterday was my son’s 7th birthday. He’s gotten into basketball this past year so we got him tickets to the Pacers vs Bucks game last night and took him. The Pacers suck, down by nearly 50 points in the 3rd. They fought back to within 6 before going cold with 6 minutes left. But my little buddy had a blast. We had club level seats, and he caught 3 of the freebies they toss up in the stands. He had a blast.

But that’s only round one, now we’re off to a trampoline park and Lego store. My wallet is hurting haha

Thanks, I might enjoy one this evening, my younger son is at Kansas City, going to go to the football game today, biggest rivalry game in history today against the Bingels.
Ahh no he'll see the big game tomorrow kickoff is 5:30 CST. GO CHIEFS

Got to go men, wife has breakfast ready, oatmeal with blueberries and I will steal a slice of bacon from her ..

Have a great day everyone

20230127_110050.jpg

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well. Cold is here. 20 and windy yesterday, warmed for a few hours and rained, then cold, wind came back, froze and black ice. Cold but calm today. Need coffee please

-
Back