Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Another classic fool you
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well. Cold is here. 20 and windy yesterday, warmed for a few hours and rained, then cold, wind came back, froze and black ice. Cold but calm today. Need coffee please

Yeah. Thats nasty. Hopefully no reason to head out today. We're going to hit 50 with sun... but then it's turning to crap for the following 6 days.

It's snowing outside. The new weather gal out in it with a camera just described it a "haze and fog". Wow. Where do they find these people?

:BangHead: :BangHead::lol::lol:

Got the big M and everything....

I like to think I'm stupid enough to not know better but smart enough to ask those that do
I get questions on them all the time and they usually dont understand it is
1. Junk ECU
2. curved for the strip

We are laying low today, I get to cut some counter tops. Looks like we are finally ditching the plywood ones I made when we moved into the shop! Functional but not very flattering
Edges OK?
Could seal them.
The cover the entire surface with sheet copper. Solder the corners. Leakproof, heat resistant and looks good either with patina or shiny but shiny means work.

Bring your pickup, the cabinet shop here has a bunch of laminate tops that were wrong ordered or cut wrong,cheap
We are laying low today, I get to cut some counter tops. Looks like we are finally ditching the plywood ones I made when we moved into the shop! Functional but not very flattering

The counter tops for the shop will be butcher block. Here is a better pix of all the plywood. I made some temporary ones when we moved in to the shop. Kind of like glamping. We don’t have the doors on the cabinets yet either. This will actually be the guest instructors lodging area once we get house built.

126D17E2-649E-4BB1-8BE2-4E23D477762F.jpeg

Butcher block is nice.
I had a walnut top made for the right side

1674917815939.png

Copper for the left.
1674917853972.png

Actually want to do some work on that - edges and corners weren't soldered.

The counter tops for the shop will be butcher block. Here is a better pix of all the plywood. I made some temporary ones when we moved in to the shop. Kind of like glamping. We don’t have the doors on the cabinets yet either. This will actually be the guest instructors lodging area once we get house built.

View attachment 1716040610
They're not flattering because you forgot to paint them.

View attachment 1716040610
Ohhh she won't like to know that pic was posted...:BangHead: :lol:

Well went looking yesterday for a SUV. We decided to buy new since used ones weren't much cheaper.
We wanted a Toyota Highlander XLE Moon Dust color (light blue) with a light charcoal color interior, leather seats, etc...
We had a color in mind and wanted a bench back seat instead of captain's chairs.
We'd looked online in the Kansas City and all the other major cities in our area, and no one had what we wanted.
The salesperson gave us the same report nothing like we wanted available.
The sales manager comes by and turns out his dad and I served together in the National Guard for years.
He asked what we were looking for explaining he has a broader search capability than the salesperson. The dealership has nine sister dealerships.
He checks and there is one exact color, model, and yes with a bench seat ordered going to another dealership.
He just moves it to his truck for delivery from the factory. Should take a couple months which is quick we're told.

Last edited:
Hay cuzz, make damn sure you wear a mask, that counter top material is very bad for your nose and throat, lungs to, go find a mask or a bandana.

-
Back