Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, one of the nephews was over here today and I asked him if he wanted me to make him a bacon cheeseburger. Not like any burger he's had before in Vietnam for sure.
PXL_20230204_095956169~2.jpg

I am doing a clearance sale on parts that have been sitting for a while. Give it a week then bulk sale it on Fleabay I guess. Just stuff that came in with ignition parts. Lots or NSS

So, one of the nephews was over here today and I asked him if he wanted me to make him a bacon cheeseburger. Not like any burger he's had before in Vietnam for sure.
View attachment 1716044024

Hey all I know is Cheryl is gone to her mom's for the weekend and temps are upper 50's hmm what can I do??????
My nephews and Neices are a joy, cooking for them at that age, introducing a new view on something is a memorable time for you and them, happy for both of you guys Mitch :thumbsup:.
ZMan, you get to make your own menu for the weekend, can't get any better then that my friend, so take house work off that weekend list and go start your morning your way, enjoy it, and let's hear your ideas

We looked hard at buying a Papa Murphies franchise when kids were in high school and worked there. Great product and really a pretty good business model for young entrepreneurs. Darn good pizza actually
I looked into it the other night when Tim suggested it, right now, they want you to put up 500-800k for the franchise rights plus the cost of the store and materials to get started. I don’t have a million bucks lol

Wonder if they'd like some good Mexican?? I guess when she comes to the US she'll experience a whole lot of different foods.
Definitely need to bring her to Indiana for the legendary pork tenderloin sandwich

Drive over and help me finish the dart haha
Haha wouldn't be a whole lot of help with my very basic knowledge and experience.
No one taught me as a kid and as an adult I was working a full-time and part-time job and chasing kids...no time.

Definitely need to bring her to Indiana for the legendary pork tenderloin sandwich
Is the pork tenderloin lean? Or is it fatty. With gristle? That's one of the things I don't care for also in Vietnam. The beef and the pork that they eat here mostly has gristle and fat in it all the time. I have always been a lean meat eater. Sometimes kind of hard to find what I want here in Vietnam. Or I have to pick through it. Lol

-
Back