Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Haha wouldn't be a whole lot of help with my very basic knowledge and experience.
No one taught me as a kid and as an adult I was working a full-time and part-time job and chasing kids...no time.
I’m at the sanding the car down phase. I ain’t ever done it either… but that’s what YouTube is for lol

6.2L Hellcat V8 Supercharged Engines an...

6.2L Hellcat V8 Supercharged Engines an...​

$750

_xG2pi&tn=zrDC4kv1GYud1HPA&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.jpg

Is the pork tenderloin lean? Or is it fatty. With gristle? That's one of the things I don't care for also in Vietnam. The beef and the pork that they eat here mostly has gristle and fat in it all the time. I have always been a lean meat eater. Sometimes kind of hard to find what I want here in Vietnam. Or I have to pick through it. Lol
Around here, it’s fairly lean. There’s a rare occasion you might get a gristly piece but it doesn’t happen very often.

No thinking a 70 -71 Chevelle 396 4 speed. Aa a teenager I always wanted one.
When I was in highschool, buddy of mine managed to pull a Camaro out of the junkyard that had a 396 in it. Automatic car. He restored it for his senior project. Lost touch with him over the years.

98 percent prep work , 2 percent paint .... I don't miss body work, but still enjoy prep wiping one down and mixing paint for a good fog in color and clear coat :thumbsup:

Well it will look good at night then! Biggest thing is block sand the crap out of it.
I’m gonna take it nice and slow. Paint ain’t going on until it is at least as close to perfect as I can get it. It’ll honestly likely do powertour in primer

Get a bunch of miles on it before that. Will suck when you break down which will happen on a new build.

Get a bunch of miles on it before that. Will suck when you break down which will happen on a new build.
Gonna try. I do have back up plan in case. Thought Uncle Sam may interfere with that too

Watch out for clones on them, plenty around.

This Baloon thing is really stupid. Hell Russia shot down a U2!

What a idea!
View attachment 1716044034
My dad flew on those c-130s in Vietnam out of Nha Trang with the 15th SOS. That system is called the fulcrum system. Used it to pick up persons on the ground deep in unknown territory. Either crash survivors or captured enemy officers. Ever watched a movie with John Wayne called The Green Beret? There's a scene where they pick somebody up with that.

Morning!
-18°. Thats a little better. At least i can start and go this morning, as i think i have 1 gallon of gas left in the tank. If im lucky. Havent been to town for a couple days and it was too damn cold and windy to fuel up. Have to stand there and hold the nozzle to fill. Hell, i wouldnt even pee outside for the last few days.

My dad flew on those c-130s in Vietnam out of Nha Trang with the 15th SOS. That system is called the fulcrum system. Used it to pick up persons on the ground deep in unknown territory. Either crash survivors or captured enemy officers. Ever watched a movie with John Wayne called The Green Beret? There's a scene where they pick somebody up with that.
In Cali we still had the wiskers. one plane still had the mounts. Think it was a MC-130E Seriously a cool concept. Think it was named after a Major Fulcrum that thought it up.

No thinking a 70 -71 Chevelle 396 4 speed. Aa a teenager I always wanted one.
My son has a 70 Chevelle but it has a 383 small block stroker motor in it with the turbo 400. He's probably going to want to sell this cheap now. Lol
7929.jpeg

7927.jpeg

7928.jpeg

-
Back