Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
One of the things I really do not like about Vietnam is that she or they never really tell me what's going to happen before it happens. Here's a good example. Apparently we were building some shade alongside of the house. Just found out about it when I got home and saw them here working on it. Lol
PXL_20230204_014218655.jpg

PXL_20230204_014253453.jpg

PXL_20230204_014539156.jpg

PXL_20230204_014941285.jpg

Enjoy it Mitch looks good.
Actually we are doing a lot of improvements to the house here because we want to sell it. I want to build a new house on a larger piece of land that I own here. But I keep warning her about spending too much money on the upgrades and not being able to recoup it on the sale of the house. She doesn't understand business the same way I do. Lol

Actually we are doing a lot of improvements to the house here because we want to sell it. I want to build a new house on a larger piece of land that I own here. But I keep warning her about spending too much money on the upgrades and not being able to recoup it on the sale of the house. She doesn't understand business the same way I do. Lol
Yep that be normal female way of doing things. hope the best for ya selling it and it looks fantastic.

So you pay 15 bucks to bring a pizza home just to have to bake it yourself?

Or

I pay 21 bucks for the same thing cooked and ready to eat.

Interesting

Yes, fresh out of the oven. Take and Bake. I'm telling you, you need to check into a franchise in your town. The kids work it and you manage.
I don’t have the capital to do it. It’s an interesting business model for sure.

One of the things I really do not like about Vietnam is that she or they never really tell me what's going to happen before it happens. Here's a good example. Apparently we were building some shade alongside of the house. Just found out about it when I got home and saw them here working on it. Lol
View attachment 1716043944

View attachment 1716043945

View attachment 1716043946

View attachment 1716043950
I think that would piss me off, don’t care how good the sex is! I do not like it when Jodi bushwhacks me like that. i generally don’t care I just want to know.

Yes, fresh out of the oven. Take and Bake. I'm telling you, you need to check into a franchise in your town. The kids work it and you manage.
We looked hard at buying a Papa Murphies franchise when kids were in high school and worked there. Great product and really a pretty good business model for young entrepreneurs. Darn good pizza actually

I think that would piss me off, don’t care how good the sex is! I do not like it when Jodi bushwhacks me like that. i generally don’t care I just want to know.
Ya, when I asked her about it she said she told me 3 days ago. But either I didn't understand what she told me or she forgot to tell me. Pretty common here in Vietnam. Anyhow I'm not too worried about what happens at this house because it will be sold. I will be much more attentive and want to know everything when I build the new house here.

Welding with no eye protection?
Always in Vietnam. If you'll notice they're also wearing flip-flops while doing construction work everywhere in Vietnam. Osha would have a hay day here. Lol osha would have a hay day here. Lol

Ya, when I asked her about it she said she told me 3 days ago. But either I didn't understand what she told me or she forgot to tell me. Pretty common here in Vietnam. Anyhow I'm not too worried about what happens at this house because it will be sold. I will be much more attentive and want to know everything when I build the new house here.
Are you building the new house on the lot you had to add the elevation to? I bet one of your banking buddies will know someone to buy your present house. It is well done and likely fits their preferred clientele.

Ya, whole day spent trying to get brake booster mounted. Trimming, making a panel only to run into different problem with everything i attempted. Finally got something i think will work. I hope. Tomorrow i will stiffen the mounts and give it a test.

Morning looks like I'm first to the coffee shop. Coffee is on be sure and clean up your mess when you're done.
Have a great weekend!!

-
Back