Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Moving forward, temps are in the lower 20es this morning, high will hit 42 I believe and sunny all day.
Hope to get the wife off the hill before she goes nuts, get back home and heat the shop up and get back to my list on Victoria

Yeah I guess so They first started building them in 1958 for heaven's sake!!!!
B-17's I think. Be cool to know which tail numbers yur dad flew on. Wonder if I ever worked on one. NY and CA had old birds 64-68 and a 64 E model! Ever send for his service record? Should have them being air crew.

45K After that it cant pressurise. And the oil and fuel start to foam also.
So no c130 can catch it. It’s at 60,000 feet plus. I’m not sure what the max ceiling is of our f22s but I know f16s and 15s can’t get that high.

B-17's I think. Be cool to know which tail numbers yur dad flew on. Wonder if I ever worked on one. NY and CA had old birds 64-68 and a 64 E model! Ever send for his service record? Should have them being air crew.
I'm pretty sure I have his records and all in a box at my house I haven't looked in for years. I brought them home after Mom died. In a box at my house I haven't looked in for years. I brought them home after Mom died. One box also has all of the letters he sent home to Mom from Vietnam and some cassette audio tapes. Should drag those out and see those one day.

I am thinking of Mitch this morning so I am gonna fry taters onions and hash then toss eggs on top for a breakfast that will stick to me all day! Merica! When I was traveling all the time I loved trying all the different foods we were exposed to, I would at the very least try anything. But as time wears on I would long for just plain old everyday home type meals like fried taters and onions etc. Mitches Lady is going to get to experience a whole new menu once she sets foot in America. I think they will have a blast exploring all things America together.

Can't think of a single thing....:rolleyes:

:lol:

There wasn't a ridiculous honey- do list handed to you?
I think he @ZMan67S should get a travel mug of coffee, his favorite blaster and a couple box’s of ammo and head south. Guest room is set up and waiting and I got fresh targets! What could possibly go wrong?

I think he @ZMan67S should get a travel mug of coffee, his favorite blaster and a couple box’s of ammo and head south. Guest room is set up and waiting and I got fresh targets! What could possibly go wrong?
Ya you know...you're the one place I can't go without supervision. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Score! Needed a spare.
00m0m_i2zfDyjbTDC_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Morning all it warmed up to 5 above so I can go fetch the garbage can off the street and actually pee out side again.

-
Back