Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Um ok. It used to be go advanced. Now all I see is more options, but nothing there. Screw it. I hate this new format. Sorry Joey. You can't please everyone.

Wolfie....is it we are too old for change? I don't have the time to sit and figure the differences out. Heck I didn't use all the features before.

How are you doing Bud?

Has anyone notice my new look? I am now on an HP and not my old Dell God bless her.

Um ok. It used to be go advanced. Now all I see is more options, but nothing there. Screw it. I hate this new format. Sorry Joey. You can't please everyone.
I like the look but not the function, maybe he's not done yet but the delay in pms being regular members is beyond frustrating. I get and can reply to gold member pms quickly, theres a delay between regular members though

Ok I get this little alert box...so I have figured out that there is an alert Button at the top right corner so I see it I click on it and it says Halifax Hops likes what you say....What the hell is that all about?

Ok I get this little alert box...so I have figured out that there is an alert Button at the top right corner so I see it I click on it and it says Halifax Hops likes what you say....What the hell is that all about?

Check it now!

Rick there is some goof not liking what we say. Who would sit around liking and disliking things....we are becoming too much like facebook

good morning! really wet from rain overnight and more on the way this evening. hoping it dries out a little in between so I can mow or I will be baling hay in the back yard later in the week.

-
Back