Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My wife landed a great new job so she's treating me to something a little special this evening.
2016-04-30 14.15.28.jpg

It actually is in good shape if I can get it off withouy breaking the tabs. Never saw one before in person on a MOPAR
Do you know that if you take that card in to your local Dodge dealership they will run it through and you get a new car!

Tell you what I am getting pm's for the weirdest stuff I prob would not pull.

We can go together when I drop the /6 off!
no problem..I will wait in the truck. that way I can come in after you ask and make up some story about you mixing up your medication so they let you leave

when were you thinking of dropping that critter off?

Time for me to head out to the shop. Gotta go get some bolt from my Ace for the Road Race Poncho. Probably work on it for a while today before the Nats Game.

Couple of weeks probably. I need to catch up here almost lift day got me sidetracked

Sounds like the new parts car is finding new homes Holms :steering: Congratulations :thumbsup:

Thanks, it is a boost to the wallet for sure. Well speaking of which Ron should be here soon to get it in the shop. I have to pull the taillights before pushing it with the tractor. Later guys.

-
Back