Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Curious what are egg prices? Farm is at 3.20 now supermarket around 4.50 I think. Avian flu they had to destroy around 4 million hens in just PA so that has a lot to do with it also.
We have lots of eggs now! Mae found them at Sam's $5 and change for a 2 dozen pack of large,, She got 2 packs.

I am also not far from 2 big hatcheries, one is a rose acre farms facility, (Donovan IL) not sure about the other one, who's facility that one is. (Near Paxton IL) my son has a dozen chickens in his yard I get mine from him... As a kid I used to go to work with my older brother and sister, was an egg farm a few miles from home ( nowhere near as big as the rose acre one) I also heard there was a huge fire at an egg farm out east (PA I think?) A week or 2 ago they lost something like a 1/2 million chickens or some such huge numbers
My son isn't local, but he has a bunch of egg layers. Has brought us some a while ago. Said the current buch isn't producing much. So they will probably get cooked and he'll get peeps in the spring again.

Too damn cold out there! Did a little run for the 'FABO transport network' this morning. 'Some guy' I know found it on Craigslist near me...

3ABA6596-42FE-4196-B699-95D0AA2D7D19.jpeg

I thought the shoot down was near Billings so that'd be a heck of a debris field
Did they finally deflate that thing? I wonder if they were able to recover the intelligence gathering devices and analyze their content? I saw earlier that they detected a similar device over Latin America also.

Did they finally deflate that thing? I wonder if they were able to recover the intelligence gathering devices and analyze their content? I saw earlier that they detected a similar device over Latin America also.
It was over Canada and they never said anything.

As per Fox it is near NC so they are grounding all flights. If it wasnt so scary it would almost be a shining example of the todays no sir or mam leadership. Heck Japan dropped bombs on us in WWII that way. Dont worry China said it is to monitor climates! Thats what the leadership read on tic toc anyhow. Hell if it was over PA some redneck would have strapped 100 balloons on a lawn chair loaded up the 30 06 and got it by now!

As per Fox it is near NC so they are grounding all flghts. If it wasnt so scary it would almost be a shining example of the todays no sir or mam leadership. Heck Japan dropped bombs on us in WWII that way. Dont worry China said it is to monitor climates! Thats what they read on tic toc anyhow.

Interesting

As per Fox it is near NC so they are grounding all flights. If it wasnt so scary it would almost be a shining example of the todays no sir or mam leadership. Heck Japan dropped bombs on us in WWII that way. Dont worry China said it is to monitor climates! Thats what the leadership read on tic toc anyhow. Hell if it was over PA some redneck would have strapped 100 balloons on a lawn chair loaded up the 30 06 and got it by now!
Didn't find a confirmed knock down. But they said it would go out to sea over Carolinas and they would probably bring it down there. They had to assume they were not getting it back. I'm sure whatever info it got was sent back already.
Q4KPP26KI5EP7CKSLGR43I7XWM.jpg

Anybody in the N&P forum? I don't go there. Just wondering if there's talk in there.

-
Back