Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
OK. Minor victory. I was correct that the retaining spring was not correctly positioned....

Now start again on adjusting

20230204_142152~3.jpg

20230204_144733.jpg

F-35 50,000' unclassified alt. Wondering if the Millenium Falcon could do it?

Nah, Probably a good idea to not open it up over land. Kinda surprized they don't have some way to grab it and bring it down though.
What if it has been transmitting all along? No, I was all for blowing that beeotch outta the sky as soon as it entered US airspace.

It's flying over Rusty's house to see what he's up to with Vixen. Top secret stuff going on there! :poke: :lol:

I am sure it was. Looks like it detached from the balloon when it got missle hit, so much for finding out what it was.

What if it has been transmitting all along? No, I was all for blowing that beeotch outta the sky as soon as it entered US airspace.
I'm sure it sent whatever it got. Reports said military did something to limit it. Not sure what that actually means.

I bet the EC-130's from here were flying jamming it for sure. Interesting antenna system, you can aim the transmissions. Hel it can black out all the radio and tv on the whole eastern USA, Seriously

The Chinese probably pushed the button and destroyed the technology when it got shot down.

-
Back