Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My new compressor just blew a seal. Not ice cream. A head gasket. If not one thing it's another

Banner day boys....

On February 12, 2022... the Valiant went up on jack stands commencing my unexpected journey. All i wanted to go was get the brakes working properly.

Tonight, after almost a year of great struggle....she's back on all 4's and moved under power....

I could not have done this without your support and allowing my uneducated questions. She's not "done" but minus a quart or so of transmission fluid, she's drivable!

"Cheers"

20220212_140322~2.jpg

20230204_210130.jpg

Banner day boys....

On February 12, 2022... the Valiant went up on jack stands commencing my unexpected journey. All i wanted to go was get the brakes working properly.

Tonight, after almost a year of great struggle....she's back on all 4's and moved under power....

I could not have done this without your support and allowing my uneducated questions. She's not "done" but minus a quart or so of transmission fluid, she's drivable!

"Cheers"

View attachment 1716044505

View attachment 1716044509
looks great buddy, Cheers to you.

Marines just launched some kind of rocket from camp pendleton. Very strange. Never seen before. In 30 plus years

20230204_180640.jpg

20230204_180656.jpg
@Unconventional

Last edited:
Banner day boys....

"Cheers"

Congrats.

Banner day boys....

"Cheers"

One great big honking Woo Hoo to ya! We be lifting a pint in your honor.

Banner day boys....

"Cheers"

PS they are never done! Just open the fire place door and toss some cash in there! Saves a lot of headaches!

PS they are never done! Just open the fire place door and toss some cash in there! Saves a lot of headaches!

Trust me brother... There's a list :thumbsup:

Exhaust....

May need a little top end work on the motor. Bit of smoke starting.

Front seat foam

Carpet

Body color steelies with hub caps

20230204_210130~2.jpg

20220212_140322~3.jpg

-
Back