Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Busy day in the yard yesterday picking up wind fall limbs, mother nature sure picked it up in the tree trimming job.
I do believe my hood will fit over the top of this unknown mopar breather I have had for a million years, believe it came off a 440 Ramcharger my son and I stripped for a friend, he just wanted the A/C and trans, we got the rest for our troubles.

20230310_173243.jpg

20230310_173026.jpg

Morning!
-10° and snow/blizzard this afternoon. Will be able to visit mom before it gets bad. Then a lot of welding on Studebaker. Hope we dont lose power.

Morning!
-10° and snow/blizzard this afternoon. Will be able to visit mom before it gets bad. Then a lot of welding on Studebaker. Hope we dont lose power.
Safe travels TJ, I am sure she will love seeing you today, enjoy :thumbsup:
Hope that Blizzard skips by quickly or even missing you to the south or north..
I got tired yesterday and messed around and showered and fell asleep by 8pm last night, getting an early start and see what I can get done this morning

Ok, coffee has done its job, out to the shop I go, looks like very bad weather is moving in about 8 pm, hail for sure. I might grab a couple fishing poles and go see if big momma bass is feeding just 100 yards away from here.

20230309_111515.jpg

Go get em Mike. Funny you said that just ordered the minnows for the spring for my pond.
Yep, and I have a storm system moving in at 7 or 8 pm, cought my biggest fish in front of a weather front like this, 40 degrees out there, still dark, 48 for the high and sunny this morning with a painted sky (partly cloudy,) they love there painted ceilings, activates them somewhat

Here they are still in hibernate mode. Month or so they will start spawning again. A few 3 lbs last year hopefully bigger this year. Minnows always gone in the spring. They get eaten over the winter I guess.

Here they are still in hibernate mode. Month or so they will start spawning again. A few 3 lbs last year hopefully bigger this year. Minnows always gone in the spring. They get eaten over the winter I guess.
Here in the south females are patrolling the shallow to feed and locate there bed area in shallow ponds, where I will be. Yes, they need food this time of year, ever thought about dumping crowded in it also ?

Here in the south females are patrolling the shallow to feed and locate there bed area in shallow ponds, where I will be. Yes, they need food this time of year, ever thought about dumping crowded in it also ?
Wont make the winter here it freezes over.

-else-try-the-north-face-wawona-6-v0-2e2c6m52enc91.jpg
Good morning!
Enjoying some camping videos this morning. Bought a new tent last night. Hoping the kids enjoy it enough this year that I can sell the camper.

Last edited:
You're tougher than the average bear. Hang in there Amigo.

Are you back home?
Yes I have a visiting nurse.
Ended up with a blood infection, and a abdominal Hematoma.
They are controlling the infection , or so it seems, then if all good back in in to fix the hematoma.

I've been stabbed ,and shot and it felt less painful.
I guess it's just my age

-
Back