Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes I have a visiting nurse.
Ended up with a blood infection, and a abdominal Hematoma.
They are controlling the infection , or so it seems, then if all good back in in to fix the hematoma.

I've been stabbed ,and shot and it felt less painful.
I guess it's just my age
:eek:
Hope they get that cleared up quick for you.
Good Morning

Never leave home without some of these.... Some hot water and good to go :)
s-l500.jpg

Morning the family all made it in from all the places they drive in from. Kids are up early ready to go. I’m off on a donut run for 10 people haha!! I know why $$. A view from the room. Have a great day!!

A3C0D829-8C50-4842-90C8-872C15A9E21B.jpeg

Last edited:
Morning!
-10° and snow/blizzard this afternoon. Will be able to visit mom before it gets bad. Then a lot of welding on Studebaker. Hope we dont lose power.
getting hit real good here Frank would guess we have a bunch of roads closed.

Morning the family all made it in from all the places they drive in from. Kids are up early ready to go. I’m off on a donut run for 10 people haha!! I know why $$. A fee from the room. Have a great day!!

View attachment 1716062178

Donuts ain't as cheap as they used to be. And when did they change the boxes to the flat ones? :eek:

The one I bought will supposedly hold up to the elements (North Face Wawona 6)
The problem with using the camper around here is you have to book the spot 3-6 months in advance in order to get one.
Hoping to go more often and be able to reserve a non electric spot on the fly.
Gotta toughen these kids up/teach them a new skill.
Agreed.the problem we have here now, 95 percent of what just 10 years ago were tent camping sites, are now either cabins or full hook up capable, although you can put tents up, it’s 6 months out to rent. A year for any major holiday.

Donuts ain't as cheap as they used to be. And when did they change the boxes to the flat ones? :eek:
I guess when you pay a couple bucks a piece they figured you don't want all them fancy frostings smooshed in sideways against the one next to it. I kinda liked it that way cause you get to try 2 different ones at the same time. :rofl:
Actually I usually grab the most plain looking one in the box. Not into all the icing crap they lay on them.

-
Back