Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We're home, unpacked, and watching basketball. We came back a day early the Florida weather was rainy and cold so no pool or ocean time. We were scheduled to check out this morning, so instead we left late Saturday and got a head start home. Always great to be home.
Yep. Nice to be home. We had a cold and rainy spring break vacation at St Pete years back. The beach bars had the sides all covered up and the heaters on inside. We froze our tail off on a dolphin watch so we went back to the room and enjoyed a NCIS marathon.

Sorry that happened.

That’s how our Tennessee 2019 camping trip in July went. Hard downpours ripped our tent and we called it quits 3 days early
Hey no big deal we'd had some great weather and we were ready to come home. Sorry your trip wasn't so good.

Yep. Nice to be home. We had a cold and rainy spring break vacation at St Pete years back. The beach bars had the sides all covered up and the heaters on inside. We froze our tail off on a dolphin watch so we went back to the room and enjoyed a NCIS marathon.
Sometimes that is more fun

9:30 a.m. in Vietnam. I was at a cafe waiting for Chin to do some business at the bank next door. Of course it's my buddy's bank. Agribank. So I walk over here to sit in the garage and wait a little longer for her to finish. Doesn't matter what time of the day I come in here, the older guard that knows me well goes and gets a mug with ice and a cold tiger beer for me to drink. Even if I say I don't want one he brings it anyhow. Lol. That's just Vietnam.
PXL_20230320_022723934.jpg

Morning up early coffee is on sitting here in my chair with a great start to a day back home.
Vacations are fun but it seems to always put me behind and I scramble for a few days to catch up when I get back.

"The"?

Not sure why people steal super famous or rare items... not much you can do with them.
Can strip it for parts and make a buttload.. if it was a car built by hotchkiss it will have 30k of suspension parts alone... whoever stole it...call me :)

Yeah.. back is starting to heal so i should be able to do some work on the car soon, almost did yesterday but didn't want to hurt it more, better to wait

Yeah
. Gotta pace yourself.... or so I've heard. I'm not the smartest person in the world about that kind of stuff

Morning!
-16° this morning. This cold weather is getting old. 2 years ago i was out cruising around with a friend in his original 32 chevy. There was no snow at all.

-
Back