Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all you bracket crushed dreamers. Go Hawgs! So how many redneck farmers does it take to put up a two post lift? Well just one of course! A bit of strong back and a bit of creative rigging and I got the two post into place yesterday. next is the top connected but it is light and will be easy to wrangle into place. Glad that chore is behind me. The access hole to connect cable was so small I could not get my gorilla mitts thru so had to open it up a bit with a zip wheel, that is the photo with the slashed opening. Arghh

View attachment 1716066309

View attachment 1716066310

View attachment 1716066311

View attachment 1716066312

View attachment 1716066313
Congratulations cuzz, I will be there in 15 minutes!!
Wait, nope, doctors appointment this morning :lol:
I sure could use one, not a doctors appointment, a car lift like that one.

Happy to see you are moving forward

Congratulations cuzz, I will be there in 15 minutes!!
Wait, nope, doctors appointment this morning :lol:
I sure could use one, not a doctors appointment, a car lift like that one.

Happy to see you are moving forward
LOL John when you get a lift you get alot of friends! They think!:poke: :rofl:

I got burned twice badly letting people change oil, once got home truck was ripped apart to fix a rotten frame, two weeks before Carlisle. And another time a year in one side of the shop. No one at all can use my shop except Maybe the daughter. And Keefer! He cleans it with a leaf blower first!

They are. I learned to clip a vise grip on the rim,totally changed the battle to install the tires. Makes it a breeze.
That sure does help. I fought a lawn mower front for a hour or so and gave up and took it to the farm store. If you buy the tires there they mount them for a few bucks. Perfect.

It's the First Day of
man-inspecting-giant-spring-coil-bettmann.jpg
Good morning :)

I got burned twice badly letting people change oil, once got home truck was ripped apart to fix a rotten frame, two weeks before Carlisle. And another time a year in one side of the shop. No one at all can use my shop except Maybe the daughter. And Keefer! He cleans it with a leaf blower first!
:mob: :mob: :mob:

She's ok didn't like how her team played most of the season. They depended way too much on one player. Hard to win big that way.
K State has peoples attention, don't know if that's good but probably at this point nobody sneaks up on anyone.

Whew pulled on a sweatshirt and shorts to walk the trash can out to the street (130 yards each way).
Guess I forgot for a moment I wasn't in Florida anymore. A little cool with 36 degrees and a 20-mph wind.
Oh well 63 and sunny by 2pm.

Whew pulled on a sweatshirt and shorts to walk the trash can out to the street (130 yards each way).
Guess I forgot for a moment I wasn't in Florida anymore. A little cool with 36 degrees and a 20-mph wind.
Oh well 63 and sunny by 2pm.
Change that 6 into a 5 and that's about what we have here

Busy dist weekend, two marine prestolights that hemi one and two 440 curved for strokers. No wonder I am not done with the container yet!

K State has peoples attention, don't know if that's good but probably at this point nobody sneaks up on anyone.
No sneaking at this point. They have three or four guys who can score 15-20 points or more. I feel they can get past Michigan State.
They'll be playing in NYC and four players including three starters are from Harlem.
Being home and all that family there should certainly motivate them.
Playing at this level also should really help the program and recruiting. It will be fun to watch.

-
Back