Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sitting at my favorite coffee shop at Cafe Lan enjoying breakfast and an iced coffee. Here's a picture of the pretty lady owner. I think she's about 40 years old. And has a very nice figure. I am told that her and her husband have split up. Lol.
PXL_20230325_011919134.jpg

For the first time EVER, a team from the Mountain West has beaten a No. 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament. For the first time EVER, San Diego State has advanced to the Elite Eight. The overall No. 1 seed is OUT.
Bama fell?

I predicted no one’s making the final 4. I think Houston is trailing too

Well the time lapse almost caught the flapwheel failure. Just a puff of dust. Had to go frame by frame to see if it captured it.

For the first time EVER, a team from the Mountain West has beaten a No. 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament. For the first time EVER, San Diego State has advanced to the Elite Eight. The overall No. 1 seed is OUT.
:thumbsup: I couldn’t care less who wins, but I do like a good upset. Screws up everyone who thought they knew something LOL

K-State's championship game chances are looking better but hey one game at a time.

Well Gonzaga got lucky playing a UCLA team that was down a bit with injuries, won't be that way tomorrow, GO ZAGS!!!

The Vietnamese guy that's painting all the murals on the walls at my house is going to paint a portrait of my late Buddy Gunner and I together. A hanging portrait. Not painted on the wall here. He said he'd have it ready for me when I get back to Vietnam in September.
PXL_20230325_034941402.jpg

0402171037.jpg

IMG_20190703_164008.jpg

Last edited:
I woke up with my heart beating hard and fast. Oops, I forgot to take my Metoprol last night. 115 down to 78 now. Much better.

I woke up with my heart beating hard and fast. Oops, I forgot to take my Metoprol last night. 115 down to 78 now. Much better.
Yeah it's tough for me to remember sometimes to take mine here in Vietnam. The only medication I'm required to take really is a 2.5 mg tab of Lisinopril. Probably don't really need to take anything anymore should ask my doc. :thumbsup:

Went to get the car washed at my normal place but their power washer was broken. So I had to find another place near by. Only a couple hundred yards away. But then you got to find a new coffee shop to go sit at while you wait an hour for them to do the job. So you guys will like this. Now sitting at Phuc Cafe. But don't get too excited. Phuc in Vietnamese means Happy...Kkkkkkkkkk

Do we have anyone down in Mississippi on here? I know memike is just over the hill from there. Arkansas I think.

Mississippi had a MONSTER tornado a couple hours ago. They’re saying it’s very similar to Joplin several years ago, strong F4 to F5. On the ground for 100 miles initial reports

Do we have anyone down in Mississippi on here? I know memike is just over the hill from there. Arkansas I think.

Mississippi had a MONSTER tornado a couple hours ago. They’re saying it’s very similar to Joplin several years ago, strong F4 to F5. On the ground for 100 miles initial reports
He's near Jonesboro in the NE corner

-
Back