Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
tell me about it! i bought 3 garage door threshold strips to glue down to the cement, and keep water from creeping in, but I haven't had a dry few days to even get them on. raining now even!
Yep, I need to do the same, my west facing wall with doors are seeping under on left door

20220921_063743.jpg

I wish I spray foamed mine. Having no ceiling is killing me in both extremes. Looking at that roll style bublewrap with mylar on one side really just need a vapor barrier up there.

Man it’s been 14-15 years since it’s been this high, the “100 year flood” in 2008 was the last time. And they’re calling for another 2 inches of rain to fall yet this morning

For reference, that’s a 6 ft tall fence. Driven in with a laser beam for they’re all the same higher just last month

F760AB10-C47E-4388-91A0-D8F7EB902C1F.jpeg

0B04C62A-B16B-49C6-933E-C9B6A7B416BA.jpeg

04FFC341-CA1C-4259-9198-416F640B61B3.jpeg

We looked into spray foam, but put itch a lation..in my walls, spray the ceiling, we get a tun of heat from the big ceiling

20230117_182644.jpg

12 foot ladder is a must have, bought it when we built, told my son it stays

Mine is 16 high. Going to use a JLG in there if I ever get the floor clear enough. No way am I doing ladders in there.

lift.jpg

30 seconds into grinding and i slipped across the gasket surface... gonna be a good day... unreal

Dang we just bought a bed yesterday but I didn't see this model lol! Wife tried one that raises up when you snore, she'd better hold on for the ride hah! It's a Tempur Pedic King which is actually two matresses sewn together with two motorized frames, oh technology.

Honing stone afterewards to even the scratch out. Works great. What ya grinding?

See.. now that's the kind of tricks that you only learn after ******* up :) Will do that now.. just scratched it so no big deal.. learning process..
Hang around here long enough you can learn a few things , yep, trial and error can get expensive :lol:

Wow !! Always thought 12 ft, 16 tall you have room for a loft to store various items
Was for RV storage. Have a small loft on the left in that pic 8x30 to do it across would be to many support column thats why I got a container.

Mid 40s and sunny yesterday. Spent all afternoon outside. Then wake to this....grrrr.

20230325_062605.jpg

20230325_064314.jpg

Was for RV storage. Have a small loft on the left in that pic 8x30 to do it across would be to many support column thats why I got a container.
I was never aware, I was thinking a loft 8 ft wide all the way around up there, hell!! I was thinking a closed in 8x12 sleeper :lol:

I was never aware, I was thinking a loft 8 ft wide all the way around up there, hell!! I was thinking a closed in 8x12 sleeper :lol:
Will be a pia with supports in the way around in the work areas. I really need to get rid of some stuff I have not touched in years.

-
Back