Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
On a cheerier note

78C3597A-1A1B-46D6-ACF5-94214628EBE5.jpeg

OK now. Back down to 80 which is normal for me.
64 is my normal, when setting with my first cup in front of me, gets up to about 77 after brushing teath and washing my hands and face, waiting for Treva to wake up. Thats because I take my hart med at 7 at night and 7 in the morning.
Do we have anyone down in Mississippi on here? I know memike is just over the hill from there. Arkansas I think.

Mississippi had a MONSTER tornado a couple hours ago. They’re saying it’s very similar to Joplin several years ago, strong F4 to F5. On the ground for 100 miles initial reports
Oh man, I knew the worst stayed south of me, I need to watch some weather reports this Saturday morning.

Good morning everyone, me and a friend Thursday morning.

20230322_163501.jpg

Hey all glad to be here this morning. Big game today for my Kansas State team playing FAU at 5pm. GO CATS

We got a whole bunch of rain and some nasty wind but nothing remotely tornado like. Supposed to be clear today and mid sixties. Hope it is, as I am teaching on range all day today. Morning gents, no idea what my heart rate is. Only meds I take are green tea and a multi vitamin! Last annual physical Doc put me in athlete category for low heart rate and lung efficiency but my BPI very clearly states I am obese! WTF! As a result I pay the higher premium on insurance since I am obese! Down side of all the weight lifting I guess? You can’t win playing against “the man”.

Time for number 2 cup for this Saturday morning, sons Monty dirt racer is looking good

701401802.jpg

We got a whole bunch of rain and some nasty wind but nothing remotely tornado like. Supposed to be clear today and mid sixties. Hope it is, as I am teaching on range all day today. Morning gents, no idea what my heart rate is. Only meds I take are green tea and a multi vitamin! Last annual physical Doc put me in athlete category for low heart rate and lung efficiency but my BPI very clearly states I am obese! WTF! As a result I pay the higher premium on insurance since I am obese! Down side of all the weight lifting I guess? You can’t win playing against “the man”.
I talked to the Doc yesterday (he's an older skinny guy) about that. You like me have to look at weigh differently based on my/our genetic build. I'm 6'1 with a 35 waist and wear a large size shirt with a size 50 sport coat. I have big shoulders it's genetics can't change it. He said to focus on the BMI and keep my weight closer to 25% and under 30%. He told me getting to the upper end of normal BMI at 178 pounds would require a disease no one wants haha!! You my brother are built like me so think 25% to 29% and be happy!!

whats up over there? anything new and exciting?
Yep ! Been a wet couple weeks, but mother nature has 5 to 6 sunny warm and dry days for me in a row, and our member will be enjoying it that moved here from the USA side of the Canadian border, ain't that right Cuzz @Sublime one

Yep ! Been a wet couple weeks, but mother nature has 5 to 6 sunny warm and dry days for me in a row, and our member will be enjoying it that moved here from the USA side of the Canadian border, ain't that right Cuzz @Sublime one
tell me about it! i bought 3 garage door threshold strips to glue down to the cement, and keep water from creeping in, but I haven't had a dry few days to even get them on. raining now even!

I am in the shop all day it improves the radio reception! :thumbsup:
shop day here too. i was going to start pulling things off the walls, and cearing it out for spray foam insulation, but i can't find a reputable company. I had one signed up, and then they near doubled their price on me when we went from "quote" to "schedule" phase, so onto the next one. I really don't want to rigid board, or roll bat it, but it's coming down to that as a possibility.

Good morning.. just pulled my RPM intake out and checked it to the gaskets.. i'm kinda surprised how much smaller the ports are on the intake.. not a big thing, just seems they could do better :)

Morning!
-9° and warming up to zero. The melting process is very slow this year. Was nice yesterday afternoon.

-
Back