Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Need some help coming up with a logo for the party truck guys.
Not sure if I'll just sell hot dogs so thinking of something to match the sign Ddaddy made for me.

IMG_20230401_064849318_HDR.jpg

K.. intake is done.. will be pinning and gluing my gaskets.. .

P.S. shoulda wore hearing protection.. ears are ringing...

So my friends in Vietnam are all together partying tonight. Here they all are at a karaoke joint. I know each and every one of these people very well. The girl in the red dress is the hostess. This is common in Vietnam. There's always some young girl wearing a short skirt and heels that make sure you have ice in your mug and beer in your mug. Hope you all can open the video..
New video by Mitch “Mekong Mitch” LeFevre

So my friends in Vietnam are all together partying tonight. Here they all are at a karaoke joint. I know each and every one of these people very well. The girl in the red dress is the hostess. This is common in Vietnam. There's always some young girl wearing a short skirt and heels that make sure you have ice in your mug and beer in your mug. Hope you all can open the video..
Got it Mitch looks like a fun time.

Morning all. Good to hear all of us survived the storms. Prayers to those that didn't.

Cool video but where is the new one from Maryland? Hope you guys are adjusting to the new normal. I think you should take them on a road trip of Americana. Show them the heartland, or the South. Not that I am bias but folks who visit here and never leave the coastal area don’t get a full understanding of the breath and scope of this Country. From desert, rain forest, to amber waves of grain, majestic mountains and It is magnificent!

Cool video but where is the new one from Maryland? Hope you guys are adjusting to the new normal. I think you should take them on a road trip of Americana. Show them the heartland, or the South. Not that I am bias but folks who visit here and never leave the coastal area don’t get a full understanding of the breath and scope of this Country. From desert, rain forest, to amber waves of grain, majestic mountains and It is magnificent!
Ha, I'm adjusting just fine. Only 10 beers in 4 days. My body is begining to recover. Lol. Another day or two of jet lag and I'll get them out and about more. Tomorrow I'm taking her to my church with me. Can't wait to see the look on the older women's faces.Lol....

Ha, I'm adjusting just fine. Only 10 beers in 4 days. My body is begining to recover. Lol. Another day or two of jet lag and I'll get them out and about more. Tomorrow I'm taking her to my church with me. Can't wait to see the look on the older women's faces.Lol....
And I can hear her telling her friends how poor Mitch lives in a garage in the US. :rofl::rofl:

-
Back