Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well I’m not sure wth happened or how, but the big super cell that had been on the ground from Sherman Illinois, damn near half way across Indiana, suddenly about 10 miles due west of us, suddenly changed course by about 45 degrees and went across the interstate about 8 miles north of us and continued on. The other cells disappeared from radar about that same time and seems the worst is over.

Morning!
-12° and going above freezing. 3 above isnt much but i will take it.

Good morning peoples... another day at work.. gonna finish up my intake this morning..

Thank you all, yes it was touch and go and my grandson in little Rock is fine, Wynne Arkansas is just 35 miles to my south, ripped threw the hart of there town..
Glad your OK and your family Mike but sorry about the town getting hit.

It's Straitaxle Saturday!

straitaxleSatIV.jpg

Good morning :D

Morning weather watchers!! Like Mitch and John all we've had was wind 30-40 mph gusts for the past two days.
Buddy whose wife was out of town came over last night for dinner. We drank from the Woodford Reserve bottle and had a great time.

Last edited:
We had a ton of rain yesterday but last night the thunder was insane.. i can't remember ever hearing it that bad

4 deaths south of me in Wynne Arkansas, hundreds of enjories, our search and rescue team is there with 3 dogs, one of witch is a beuityful brinnell.. Boxer.

Morning, man daylight has proven to reveal that someone was looking out for us last night. That tornado and it’s system took that turn a mere 4 miles due west of us. After tracking nearly due east, it suddenly turned and went northeast turning into a strong F2/F3 and wiping out two towns to the north. Killing several people so far. Dozens missing. Right now, they have the interstate shut in all directions between Indy and us. There’s what’s left of a 3.2 million sq ft warehouse laying across all 6 lanes up there

Personally, I think it was a hopper, seems some structures taken right to the foundation and others, just the roofs, craziness.

4 deaths south of me in Wynne Arkansas, hundreds of enjories, our search and rescue team is there with 3 dogs, one of witch is a beuityful brinnell.. Boxer.
Glad your safe Mike. That was a wild ride last night

-
Back