Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

How to Use Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" space on the checkout page (above your payment information). Do not enter any other text in that space or the discount will not apply.

Please note: Discount only valid for orders placed online. Code must be entered before order is submitted.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on July 3, 2016 so don't wait!

Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

www.RockAuto.com
You must be a REAL Rock Addict !!

and Classic 2 current fabrication!

cddec160-0e5f-468b-800f-27e722feae75.jpg
May the 4th be with you!
There has been an awakening in the Force. We want to help you use your powers to restore that beauty sitting in the garage.

This coupon code will help you unlock a powerful savings!

Use this code to save 14% on your entire order (excludes shipping).

Savings Code: MAY4TH

Get it out of the garage and back on the street!

Legal Stuff: Sale starts at midnight (May 3rd) through midnight (May 4th). Savings is only on product and does not affect shipping. Now - go save some money!
Start Browsing

I just used the bookmark on Hops Rock auto discount

how good is the deal?
I will check - drivers side?
Sorry, replied wrong there. at work and just glanced at post-was thinking of valve cover.
the driver door glass needs to be 73-1/2 or newer style regulator. the yard I was in had at least 6 of the older one...

LOL

Better weather deserves better vision

Shop for new headlights today

Use coupon code MayNeedParts
at checkout for an additional 5% off

damn - that IS a good deal - is it a running car?
its from a buddy of mine, it snapped a timing belt last year, we replaced the belt, the head, the oil pump etc, but he's not had time to finish it or try starting it. Now the city is fining him under a "junk car" law every month and they'll be towing it away in june. Even though it's registered.

Sorry, replied wrong there. at work and just glanced at post-was thinking of valve cover.
the driver door glass needs to be 73-1/2 or newer style regulator. the yard I was in had at least 6 of the older one...
get with Kegan B. He has a couple sets of 73+ doors.

I'm back. With camshaft (still in box) and little one (in couch, eatin' a sammich).

Will soon be outside in the glorious weather disassembling Audi with busted (and grease-less) front constant-velocity joint boot. It is a MESSY job. Done it once already.

Will soon be outside in the glorious weather disassembling Audi with busted (and grease-less) front constant-velocity joint boot. It is a MESSY job. Done it once already.
yep, that is about as messy as it gets. did a CV axle on the Magnum last year. black grease was sprayed all over. Enjoy. :poke:

its from a buddy of mine, it snapped a timing belt last year, we replaced the belt, the head, the oil pump etc, but he's not had time to finish it or try starting it. Now the city is fining him under a "junk car" law every month and they'll be towing it away in june. Even though it's registered.
you could tell the misses that you're doing your buddy a favor - storing the car for him - - for now... then later it suddenly becomes your car.. "funny how that worked out huh honey?" :lol:

you could tell the misses that you're doing your buddy a favor - storing the car for him - - for now... then later it suddenly becomes your car.. "funny how that worked out huh honey?" :lol:
HMMM

We had a real toad-strangler here last night. The lightning show went on and on like nothing I've seen in a long time, from the balcony at work looking out to the ocean it was spectacular. Had to drive through some very deep water to get home. That might not have been good for the little old Toyota's front wheel bearings...

-
Back