Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well time to get another gallon of PB blaster PENETRATOR for the stripper, later guys

Man for a rusted out hulk a ton of good parts! Keith still need those fender bolts for the back bottom?
I forget. LOL Probably. I have not 'permanently' attached my fenders yet, so only half the hardware is on them. Does that have a really big captive washer on it? also the nuts for up inside the top/back of the fender. I think I have enough of the regular 5/16 bolts and u-nuts

Should I just pulled the clips for a guy, I think they are studs with a captive nut/washer on them How many you need?

I forget. LOL Probably. I have not 'permanently' attached my fenders yet, so only half the hardware is on them. Does that have a really big captive washer on it? also the nuts for up inside the top/back of the fender. I think I have enough of the regular 5/16 bolts and u-nuts
we know he's a little off - but do you have to call him nuts?!? :eek:

Last edited:
Worklife took a massive change this week. I actually have to do stuff now.. Only get to pop in every now and then to toss out a sarcastic or cynical comment...
any job openings at your place .....I think I need a new career track.

nothing like working with a bunch of over competitive Bi%c&s who are dead set on making it so I never advance. :wtf:

any job openings at your place .....I think I need a new career track.

nothing like working with a bunch of over competitive Bi%c&s who are dead set on making it so I never advance. :wtf:
Well, since everybody except the secretary and the drivers quit, I got lots of opportunities here. We don't pay worth a crap, but the work is rather easy... And in the slow season we get to work on our cars at work...

But you would have to put up with me!!!

Well, since everybody except the secretary and the drivers quit, I got lots of opportunities here. We don't pay worth a crap, but the work is rather easy... And in the slow season we get to work on our cars at work...

But you would have to put up with me!!!
Say, what qualifications are you looking for?

wow cool,

I just found a problem solver on ebay!!!
now is such a great time to be a Mopar restorer.

I am adding electronic ignition to a car that didn't have it, but I wanted the correct style bolts to hold the ECU and parts to the firewall. So I was researching which bolt style to use.

They actually re-pop the correct bolts with the correct markings.

I bought 15 to have them in stock for the future projects. they are a little pricey @ $1.49 ea. so with shipping, like $25. bucks which seems outrageous but when you consider having a uniform bolt with a new finish, readily available......I don't think its bad at all.

The correct markings and correct washer make it worth it to me because it would bug me if I put this car together and the bolts would have the wrong markings or the wrong finish.....

this is so cool. ....Rani is pleased.

View attachment 1714931535
Rani,
Can you give a link or seller name. Would like to see what else they have. So, check this out... got these YESTERDAY from a yard.

2016-05-04 19.04.07.jpg

-
Back