Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Bourbon Buddy Ted and I are heading north this morning for some bedding plants. There are a lot of Mennonites north of here that grow great flower bed plants. Of course we will stop by a brew pub for some beer samples and some lunch. I know of a place that has locally brewed Nut Brown Ale that is really tasty! CHeers!

The guy has the goods for sure. He's back in action now. I have seen his posts lately on FCBO.

Here's our flyer. I will get busy and create an event later. And the new shirts.

mopar maxx 2023 flyer.jpg

Mopar maxx t shirt 2023.jpg

Mopar Maxx t shirt 2023 2.jpg

I want to replace everything on the brakes, but now worried about parts availability…….
Order what you can, unless you need it like tomorrow, most stuff is available, I mean it might take a month to get but generally it’s available

Good Morning. Sun's out! Looks like we could get tagged by one more batch of showers later today. Then it can finally warm up again through the weekend.

I am so sore this morning I can’t hardly move. I moved and stacked rocks all day yesterday on my bridge access point. Turned out pretty good. Picture with cone is before, then the after pix. The picture of the rocks strung out along creek bed are what I have been gathering all winter And used for the project.

View attachment 1716085798

View attachment 1716085799

View attachment 1716085800
Hay cuzz!! That looks great I must say, I would be laid up for 3 or more days after all that

-
Back