Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes, I know that the Colt and the arrow are American brands. But they were built by Mitsubishi abroad in Japan. I thought you guys would know that. I was just being funny saying foreign. But for real they are foreign

Yes, I know that the Colt and the arrow are American brands. But they were built by Mitsubishi abroad in Japan. I thought you guys would know that. I was just being funny saying foreign. But for real they are foreign
Yeah.. forgot bout that.. they also did a 2.2 or 2.4 that had a issue where the dist would fall off the end of the head/valve cover

All that talk about dissolving undercoat. At the asphalt plant prior to producers and county agencies becoming so concerned about petroleum
distillates being on the ground unattended, we used diesel fuel as a release agent to keep the asphalt from sticking to steel surfaces, such as the inside of the trucks that had to haul it :lol: . When the controlling entities got to the "enough is enough" stage with the diesel we got a water soluble product that worked fairly well. Made from citrus byproducts. Smelled great, I had a rag dipped in the stuff under the seat in the work truck to make it driveable odor-wise :lol:. In it's undiluted state the stuff would dissolve asphalt oil.

Yeah.. i use the amazon AMEX for my business which gives 5% back on purchases.. so it adds up fast.. i have been using it to buy a lot of my car stuff soo far. Kinda want a torqstorm setup though :) But don't wanna give up power steering
Have you looked into electric power steering?

All that talk about dissolving undercoat. At the asphalt plant prior to producers and county agencies becoming so concerned about petroleum
distillates being on the ground unattended, we used diesel fuel as a release agent to keep the asphalt from sticking to steel surfaces, such as the inside of the trucks that had to haul it :lol: . When the controlling entities got to the "enough is enough" stage with the diesel we got a water soluble product that worked fairly well. Made from citrus byproducts. Smelled great, I had a rag dipped in the stuff under the seat in the work truck to make it driveable odor-wise :lol:. In it's undiluted state the stuff would dissolve asphalt oil.
On my summer breaks during high school I worked for a paving company out of Alexandria Virginia. Newton Asphalt. I worked on the road crew. Shovel and rake man. Lol. We had a 5 gallon bucket of diesel fuel hanging off the side of the paver. Excellent for cleaning rakes and shovels and anything else that had asphalt stuck to it. But it only works until they asphalt gets really hard. I remember one time they sent me back to the yard to clean out a truck that had broken down with a load of asphalt on it. They gave me a jackhammer and told me to have fun. Never will forget that. Kkkkkkkk

Stealth/3000GT

Had a nice little drive around. Lots of junk for sale. Lol. Tons of toys clothes, home decor, Christmas decorations, Nope. Hardly any tools. My one buy for the day. Stamp related… will make a nice shelf piece by my stamp desk. Kinda like ‘garage art’ :thumbsup:

IMG_4183.jpeg

Good Morning All! Late arriving today, power outage middle of night, started generator then ran down the road to see if I could locate. Car/pole but not on our road on the county road. Face fuc#er says the car ended up in the trees somehow. I drove by at 0330, crew and new pole were onsite, car mangled up and upside down off the side of the road, not sure what he did.

So yesterday it was time to service the tractor, I am minding my own business draining all the bodily fluids laying out new filters etc. I get it all buttoned back up add oil back and Lo and behold oil cap is missing. Arghh. I look everywhere for it to no avail. Then I have a faint memory of the pup darting in and darting out with that, you can’t get me posture While I was laying under tractor. Yep the pup absconded with the cap. I look in all her drop zones where she keeps her prizes and can’t find anything. Arghh. I use a piece of pvc plumbing and fabricate a fill cap and go back to mowing. I get done in the evening and she has returned said cap and dropped it in the middle of the drive in plain sight. Just another day on the farm!
John, that's hilarious! We have a puppy, steals everything, glasses, watches, anything left out. Also unrolls the toilet paper if we leave the swivel hanger "down". Glad you got your cap back!

Changed out drive belt, control arms, sector gear, steering column gear and bushing. Lift came in handy but not what I want to be working on with it!

Image - 2023-06-03T091813.627.jpeg

Image - 2023-06-03T091848.225.jpeg

Image - 2023-06-03T091920.735.jpeg

Had a nice little drive around. Lots of junk for sale. Lol. Tons of toys clothes, home decor, Christmas decorations, Nope. Hardly any tools. My one buy for the day. Stamp related… will make a nice shelf piece by my stamp desk. Kinda like ‘garage art’ :thumbsup:

View attachment 1716097660
I have an Aunt that lives in Manteca CA, she retired from the post office and collected a lot of post/stamp related items, pretty cool stuff!

Have a little time today to work on the Polaris pool cleaner AKA " Rover". The new tenant knows nothing about them..The last tenant did not service it properly I think. Looks like he put tape on the tail that is supposed to swing when it goes forward, but it doesn't. Also it's just wants to ride in circles rather than go around the entire pool. It's on the surgery table now and will undergo major surgery in a few minutes. Kkkkkkkkk.
PXL_20230603_171453042.jpg

Have a little time today to work on the Polaris pool cleaner AKA " Rover". The new tenant knows nothing about them..The last tenant did not service it properly I think. Looks like he put tape on the tail that is supposed to swing when it goes forward, but it doesn't. Also it's just wants to ride in circles rather than go around the entire pool. It's on the surgery table now and will undergo major surgery in a few minutes. Kkkkkkkkk.
View attachment 1716097689
Dr Mitch is in the OR. Make sure our lawyers are available.

IMG_4186.jpeg

Deck together and ready to go back on. Of course their were issues. Lol the ends of the spindle shafts were binding up in the housing A little precision sanding/grinding took care of that. Then retaining compound ran down from bearings and bound one of them. Cleaned that off. Should be good now. Break time. Then go see if it still spins… :eek:

IMG_4185.jpeg

Deck together and ready to go back on. Of course their were issues. Lol the ends of the spindle shafts were binding up in the housing A little precision sanding/grinding took care of that. Then retaining compound ran down from bearings and bound one of them. Cleaned that off. Should be good now. Break time. Then go see if it still spins… :eek:

View attachment 1716097703
It's on and sounds good. :thumbsup: Next round -check level. Was near perfect when I took it off and I didn't change any dimensions. So, I figure it will be totally FUBARed. lol

-
Back